EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
fijYhTE.jpg
I know I'm very young compared to the majority of this forum but shit I'm 24 today and I feel old, like shit I'm a fucking adult, I have a college degree and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I feels like It was yesterday when I played halo 3 with my buddies in 2010 or when I played the sims 2 nonstop but now I see the kids doing fortnite dances and dabbing and I just don't get it anymore .

So ERA When you realized that you are getting old?

353702.gif

Also since my birthday is the same date as the international women's day they always joke saying happy women's day instead of saying happy birthday that joke got old 24 years ago.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Wait till you turn 25 next year. I did last month and it sucks. I can't be called a young adult anymore.

I think 30 is gonna hit me like a fucking brick and I'm only 5 years away now. That's scary shit right there.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Wait till you turn 25 next year. I did last month and it sucks. I can't be called a young adult anymore.

I think 30 is gonna hit me like a fucking brick and I'm only 5 years away now. That's scary shit right there.

Uh. No, you most certainly are a young adult.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean this in the nicest way possible - happy birthday, and shut the fuck up.

24? Jesus Christ.

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
The fact that you think that you are old at 24 ironically means that you are still very young. Green as grass, in fact.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think your mindset has a bigger impact on your perceived age than your physical age.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
happy birthday

I'm 19 and I feel too old to accomplish anything sometimes lol. it'll pass. by any metric you've got double your current lifetime ahead of you, you ain't seen shit

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
I turned 30 on Tuesday and I feel old and completely out of it.

Happy Birthday OP.

OP
OP
EchoChamber

EchoChamber

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Happy birthday. I got old in 1987. I'm almost 38.
happy birthday

I'm 19 and I feel too old to accomplish anything sometimes lol. it'll pass. by any metric you've got double your current lifetime ahead of you, you ain't seen shit
I turned 30 on Tuesday and I feel old and completely out of it.

Happy Birthday OP.

Thank you at least I'm not so old in this place hahaha

Ivol

Dec 12, 2017
I'll be 35 this year. No worries, you'll be ok. We have sandwiches and hot cocoa on this side.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Trust me, you're not old. You wont start feeling the difference until your midish 30's. Even then, you're still young and more spry than say a 60+ year old.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
You're still young and shining. Wait until the random pains happen in the 3rd floor (that however is anecdotal, as I'm a fresh sub-30 pup).

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking knew it! I saw the thread title and thought to myself that this will have some absurd young age listed in the OP and voila

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Happy Birthday! If it's any consolation, I'm 29 and realizing that people are mostly people after you get out of the meathead college party phase. I dunno if I'm ever going to do the wife and kids thing but I think I have more in common with people in their 30s/40s now and it's fine

The only thing I'm not liking about aging is my knee issues impacting my running

Overture

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Happy birthday! 24 is a great age.

A lot of people told me I would start feeling old when I turned 30 (I did last year) but it kinda felt good tbh. A couple of days ago I remembered I was going to turn 31 in a month and that kinda gave me a scare for a second, but who fucking cares, I feel fine. The only thing is that if I ever change my mind in relation to having kids, I'm going to be an old fucking dad.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I knew OP was going to be some ridiculous mid-20s age.

I am almost twice your age, OP, and I assure you that you are basically a child right now. Enjoy it.

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
You're not old, and you don't feel old.

You're just feeling weird transitioning into a new stage of life. Do your exercises, challenge yourself, and reflect on how you could better yourself and those around you regularly. That'll make you successful.

You're young and full of energy, so make the most of it.

DarkSora

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 28, 2017
Wtf man.

I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks and I'm freaking out about turning old.

You're still young! Live it up! And happy birthday!

Feb 10, 2018
fijYhTE.jpg
I know I'm very young compared to the majority of this forum but shit I'm 24 today and I feel old, like shit I'm a fucking adult, I have a college degree and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I feels like It was yesterday when I played halo 3 with my buddies in 2010 or when I played the sims 2 nonstop but now I see the kids doing fortnite dances and dabbing and I just don't get it anymore .

So ERA When you realized that you are getting old?

353702.gif

Also since my birthday is the same date as the international women's day they always joke saying happy women's day instead of saying happy birthday that joke got old 24 years ago.

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽΆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸŽŠπŸ’πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ‘πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ†

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
24? You haven't even started showing major signs of aging and spent hours sleepless with existential thoughts.