Votes: 115 21.6%
  • oOMANAKA

Votes: 66 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No idea what could be done with mine. Here are the base avi and the Pride Month version, I don't know if it's doable with the Pride colours. In any case that'll be an avatar that I will keep in stock for future use, when Banjo 3 will release (IT WILL).

3zW1mtA.jpg
wSj4Du4.png

Oh and off topic, but I had been meaning to tell Lady Bow that I played Paper Mario for the first time last month and Lady Bow quickly became one of my favorite characters in the whole Mario universe, lol. So, that makes your username and usual avatar one of the best on this site :D

I mean, she's just awesome and no one else can slap with such a cold, detached and nonetheless gracious style.

04udSgN.gif
tqXe5g7.gif

Can't wait to play TTYD now.
[end of derail]

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
I am ready to be Banjo-Kazooified, Bow! =D

nMyo05F.png
3uihXEV.png

dE2D7m6.png

ujQJBQf.png

Oh and off topic, but I had been meaning to tell Lady Bow that I played Paper Mario for the first time last month and Lady Bow quickly became one of my favorite characters in the whole Mario universe, lol. So, that makes your username and usual avatar one of the best on this site :D

I mean, she's just awesome and no one else can slap with such a cold, detached and nonetheless gracious style.

04udSgN.gif
tqXe5g7.gif

[end of derail]

ujQJBQf.png

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I would be very grateful if somebody helped me with my avatar! Totally expecting BK to return and I'm very happy about it.

MonkeyDLenny

Apr 15, 2019
No idea what could be done with mine. Here are the base avi and the Pride Month version, I don't know if it's doable with the Pride colours. In any case that'll be an avatar that I will keep in stock for future use, when Banjo 3 will release (IT WILL).

3zW1mtA.jpg
wSj4Du4.png

04udSgN.gif
tqXe5g7.gif

[end of derail]

I did both for you!

FgoN5Rz.jpg
Hax27Td.jpg

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
Hey no worries if this is too late but I was wondering if you could BK-ify this as an avatar:

9805123.jpg

with this
burgerking_langos_logok.png

Burger King logo as his armband.

If this is too much to ask for I totally understand, lol. Thanks!