Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone in this thread right now

smiling-old-man-having-coffee-portrait-looking-happy-33471677.jpg

Dec 30, 2020
Pictures I saw of my dad when he got older leads me to believe I'll have a white dandelion for hair when I get older o-o

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
Haha I started graying at 13 OP. I'm 31 now and 75% of my hair is gray. I can't stand it. I look old when I don't dye my hair. Even worse my beard is starting to gray ☹️.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Just about turning 32 myself, I have few to no grey hairs. One of the benefits of having red hair I guess lol. On the other hand I do have a receding hairline, so its not perfect. I would indeed rather have grey hairs than becoming bald though. At least hair you can color easily, but baldness requires more work indeed.

SunGodNika

Jul 11, 2022
Sorry OP. That sounds terminal. I give you a maximum of 70 more years to live.

I got my first gray around the same age. Now my beard is half gray, while my head still only have a few random grey strands here and there. I think it makes me look distinguished. You can do dyes, if it bothers you. Going bald is worse than going gray.

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I'm 33 and my sides are already greying like crazy. I think it runs in my family though since both my older brother and my dad have a lot of grey hairs around the same age as me.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Grey or not grey is overrated. Having a full head of hair is where it's all. You'll see.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Just be thankful you aren't balding. I've been getting more and more grey over the last 5 years and everyone keeps telling me how I should embrace it. Maybe you should do the same, OP.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool, you are basically becoming pre-Crisis Superman !

I had grey hairs before I was even 18. Never cared apart from the obnoxious surprise of other kids. Now I can see the top of my head going less hairy and I admit, I'm weirdly annoyed at that.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
38 still not got grey hairs. I am going bald though. Just let it happen OP.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Just embrace it OP, have had grey/white hair coming in starting since I was like 15, there isn't really much to a stigma about it and alot of people think a little grey looks good.

Just become like a just for men commercial, you now have youth and experience.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Grey hair is nothing. Wait until you can see the skin under your hair at the top/behind of your head in a photo or video. I just did recently(I'm 38) and that kinda hurted.

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
It's not the grey hairs that get ya, it's the hair that starts getting wily in places it shouldn't. When you start getting excessive nose hairs sticking out of your nostrils and ear hair that requires trimming, then you know you're old.

I started greying at 22 but luckily it's still pretty limited even though I'm 37.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm officially getting old at 32 years of life😔

Worse because early greying doesn't run in either side of my family. My dad didn't start till his late 40s. Baldness does on my mom's side though.

Man this sucks...
I got grey hairs around that time. I don't see the big deal. I'm not balding or anything and am 35 now. I can't become insecure about something I have little control over anyway 🤷🏾

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
I'm 32 and got grey hairs all over me now😭 I always joke that in a few years I'll look like Sisqo.

Stencil

Mailing Out Their Business
Oct 30, 2017
USA
Hey OP, are you me? Just started getting grey hairs recently and I'm 32, too! Though I think my greys started coming in around the start of the pandemic.

I'm embracing it. I have dark hair so the greys look cool.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I'm officially getting old at 32 years of life😔

Worse because early greying doesn't run in either side of my family. My dad didn't start till his late 40s. Baldness does on my mom's side though.

Man this sucks...
32 is when I started getting greys in my hair and beard too. It's whatever dude.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I started noticing some on my temples at 37.

I wish I had more so I could look like Reed Richards lol.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
it was like 6 years between me finding my first 2 or 3 greys and before more started following. like they were advance scouts and eventually reported back that it's ok for the Grey Empire to start conquering

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Feel your pain, OP. I'm 29 and notice a stray grey strand every once in a while. Stresses me out, though I guess I'm kinda lucky because my aunt and grandma went totally grey in their early twenties, so it could be worse.

My parents aren't totally grey yet though, and I very much resemble my dad the most and he's got a full head of pretty much non-grey hair still, so I hope my few are just randoms and not indicative of going totally grey soon lol.