Farm Simulator if you like farming
Planet Zoo if you like zooing
Football Manager if you like managing football

hmm what else lol

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
For me, I got Doom 2016, Disco Asylum, and Project ZOO when I completed my beefy build.

But I would also recommend checking out Project: WARLOCK, which hits up my alley for that classic DOOM/Castle Wolfenstein experience. Especially when you look up WARLOCK was solely developed by a 18 year old kid, whom his father played those types of games and introduced them to said son when he was growing up.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
you mean Rogue Legacy?

Rogue Legacy is a great option.

The Lament of Zors mod was added to the official launcher of the game, so when you launch it, you can choose to play the vanilla game or the modded one, doesn't get easier than that.

What does the mod do?

GAMEPLAY UPDATES:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 4 new bosses have been added to the game
- 3 New boss remixes have been added to the game
- 3 new areas have been added
- All areas are significantly larger
- After beating the boss of an area, you always have access to the teleporter of the next area
- NG+ progression scales exponentially instead of linearly
- Stat boost effects scale with NG+
- Minibosses can spawn in the castle
- Enemies are randomized between tier 2 and tier 3, instead of always at tier 3 at high room levels
- The difference in enemy strength between areas is based off a ratio, not off castle size
- Trait: Alzheimers has been removed
- Trait: Acrophobia has been added - You can take fall damage
- McRibs throw 3 bones instead of 9
- Spikeballs can be knocked around
- Spikeballs get a redder shade the closer they are to exploding
- Blueprints can be found multiple times, increasing them to +1, +2 etc. raising their weight and stats after a purchase of the upgraded blueprint
- Dark Chest now has 0 health and 70 armor instead of 50 health and 0 armor as stats
- Gold and stat boost drops are automatically collected
- Stat boosts can be purchased from the enchantress after all runes have been bought
- Player Level increases with stat boosts
- Minibosses drop stat boosts
- Spell casting costs increase the more magic damage you deal
- Siphon scales with spell casting cost
- Siphon and vampirism scale exponentially, instead of linearly
- Charons Obol turns regular chests into silver chests and silver chests into gold chests
- Curse runes increase enemy strength exponentially instead of linearly
- Hedgehogs Curse makes you take 2x damage but gold gain is doubled
- A new chest type has been added
- Silver chests drop %-more gold than regular chests, instead of just a constant more
- The elf game does not scale exponentially off your Gold bonus anymore
- The haggle upgrade reduces the architect fee instead of charons fee
- The passive gold bonus manor upgrade goes up to level 15 instead of just level 5

CLASS UPDATES:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Liches get EVP when killing enemies, increasing all stats but armor
- Liches can sacrifice EVP for healing
- Lich stats do not get reset after finishing a NG
- Spelunkers and Miners drop Gold from Breakables
- Spelunkers gain Gold by exploring
- Spelunkers turn regular chests into silver chests and silver chests into gold chests
- Miners and Spelunkers get 30% on their base gold bonus, instead of +3 gold per coin
- Miners and Spelunkers get 30% move speed bonus
- Mages absorb damage into mana based on how much mana they have left
- Mages passively regenerate mana from an area up to a point
- Mages can cast spells more quickly than other classes
- Mages can land critical hits with their spells
- Mages can cast spells for 1/4th the cost
- Assassin sneak cost depends on room level
- Assassins crits are deterministic, and when the next attack will crit, the sword lights up in flames
- Knights and Paladins deal more damage (up to 3x) the less health they have
- Shinobi and Hokage deal bonus damage based on remaining enemy health (up to 2x)
- Hokage can heal past their max health, but this lowers their damage reduction
- Barbarians heal whenever they attack something based on the damage the target deals
- The crow spell has been removed
- Dragon regenerates 12% of his max mp per second, instead of 12 mp per second

That's something that people don't talk enough about PC gaming. Mods.

With mods, you can replay your favorite games in ways you never thought of. With consoles, most of the games you play them once and that's it, you've seen everything that there is to see. Even if you love it and want more, you're at the mercy of the devs. If a game is loved enough on PC, it WILL get more content. So if there are multiplat games that you LOVED on consoles and would like to see if there is good mods for them, definitely search them up.

Rogue Legacy 2 is also out on early access if you're interested.

Mar 6, 2019
Try any console game at 4k/60fps maxed out and its already a massive improvement. 2k 144hz is also next level

• Control and Deliver US from the Moon for Ray tracing. Crysis remastered is nice too. Must have RTX card
  • Racing PC exclusives - Automobilista 2, Asseto Corsa with mods to see how massive mods can be
  • Trepang 2 demo on steam to get a taste of the next FEAR type game with glorious slo mo shooting
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator maxed out 4k is prob the most impressive. Tweak the lighting and weather pick any spot in the world that is well known

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
All games should be played on PC at the highest settings (if I had that kind of money)(and be perfect ports).

As for "PC exclusive"..... that's such an alien term to me.