How long will Linda Yaccarino last as the new CEO of Twitter/đť•Ź?

• She will not make it to her desk

Votes: 176 13.1%
  • She will be out within a month

Votes: 100 7.4%
  • She will be out before 9/11

Votes: 201 14.9%
  • She will not last to "đť•Ź"-mess - you get it right? 🤣

Votes: 344 25.5%
  • She will be there for less than a year

Votes: 312 23.2%
  • She will be there till the end of: The Dark World

Votes: 214 15.9%

• Total voters

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Could he even take it private at this point? The market cap is massive. He'd need help lol
I am sure his back east friends would help

wild.jpg

PARASITIC LOAD!
MV5BMjQ1NDg3NjcxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQ1MjU5OTE@._V1_.jpg

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I am so beyond tired of twitter. It's a bigger shithole than it's ever been at this point and it was pretty bad in the past.

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
But there's no way he would ever have become the richest man in the world without it. Meme stocks are for rubes, not billionaires and Investment funds.
Yeah it's a bit rich to complain about being publicly traded coming from him....
But like government loans, it helped him in the past but is just annoying him now, so it should be gone.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
imagine being so rich that not getting 55 billion is like an aw-shucks moment.
Considering his liquidity issues, I doubt 55 billion is an "aw-shucks" moment for him. He was already trying to blackmail Tesla into 80Bn earlier this year, but now a ton of his current money (and possibly Tesla shares!) will have to go back to Tesla and not himself.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Did anything ever come from that investigation into him using Tesla funds to build his big glass onion house?

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Just the financial ones. Buying/selling stocks, etc. Not sure if this one would be covered.

I'm guessing "yes" is winning the poll?
I don't just mean that post with the poll but also the stuff about taking Telsa private, etc. The whole rant is very similar to what got him in trouble in the first place. Hopefully if nothing else this will force the Telsa board to purge the Musk supplicants and get and form a functional board. Right now it's a public company being run like a family business.

As to the poll I'm pretty sure Muskrat made it so only blue check weirdos can vote. The outcome was preordained.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
I don't just mean that post with the poll but also the stuff about taking Telsa private, etc. The whole rant is very similar to what got him in trouble in the first place. Hopefully if nothing else this will force the Telsa board to purge the Musk supplicants and get and form a functional board. Right now it's a public company being run like a family business.

As to the poll I'm pretty sure Muskrat made it so only blue check weirdos can vote. The outcome was preordained.
Oh I didn't realize he's talking about taking it private again. All I can see is what's in the thread, and I can definitely miss stuff. But yeah, that's what got him in trouble.

And hell yeah Tesla needs a new board, especially after the $55 billion bonus fiasco.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Tesla shareholders would love to get bought out like Twitter shareholders did. But Elon can't use Tesla stock to buy Tesla stock the way he used Tesla stock to buy Twitter stock - and asking shareholders kindly "please give me more control and stock of Tesla" probably won't work either.

DJGolfClap

Avenger
Apr 28, 2018
Vancouver
I'm working part of my practicum in a childcare facility packed with 3-5 year olds (something the average Musk fan wouldn't be able to do because of court orders and pesky sex offender registries) and I gotta tell you, these kids have way better decision making and conflict resolution skills than ol' Elon

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Could ask him if he's a member of the KKK in response, but the problem is that there's a non-zero percent chance that he is.