• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The bets are:

Neither Ghost of Tsushima nor TLOU2 will be the first presentation
Max Zoom call participants on screen on a single grid will exceed 15
There will be a next gen game announced to be free
Horizon 2's subtitle will have over 8 letters
"Solid state drive" will be said over 7 times (SSD does not count, has to be the full words)
We will hear a variation of the phrase "transports you into the game world" under 3 times
Something or someone will be presented on a pedestal with fog effects
Silent Hill will reveal itself
Knack will show up
There will be a Nintendo nod
Microsoft will wait more than 1440 minutes to announce the Series X price, after the PS5 event ends?
Longshot

Last edited:

Contranova

Oct 26, 2017
NYC
Hey guys! Trying to see if anyone knows if EZA has a discord chat, official or even unofficial. Would love to join. Please let me know!

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
The Don betting special has a completely different vibe

It's entertaining in its own way but Kyle's absence is felt

OP
OP
Hasney

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I get what people are saying about missing Kyle, but man, Don is such a good host here that I wish he could do it more often!

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
The zoom green screen backgrounds look absolute shite and I don't know why they use them, constantly cropping bits of them off etc.

Love the FF16 bet Damiani, let's go!

EDIT: and Brad!

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
If Silent Hill doesn't appear, I'm blaming Ben for moving 100 Donbucks to Dragon's Dogma 2.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Still watching it, but having lots of fun. I miss Kyle, but Don was made for anything bets related.

Urbannomad123

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rugby, England
Of the longshot bets Blood's seems the least likely. The team that he was thinking of for making Motorstorm are currently working on Dirt 5 - a game that already has Motorstorm vibes.

Got Danny

Nov 8, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, i thought this was gonna be weird without Bosman, but its still awesome!