• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Monster Hunter World
Shadow of the Colossus
Ni No Kuni II
RDR2
DQXI

The final five.

Oh and whatever Project Octopath Traveler is called. And Spiderman. And and and and and

Yes Octopath has all the signs pf a legendary game.

Spiderman i don't think so, unless proven wrong it seems to play like any other generic city-based open world games, something that checks out a few allies.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes Octopath has all the signs pf a legendary game.

Spiderman i don't think so, unless proven wrong it seems to play like any other generic city-based open world games, something that checks out a few allies.

If it plays like Spiderman 2, it'll have at least a few of them shouting until the end

myfatdad

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
TTE returning tomorrow

giphy.gif

This is the best Kyle GIF I've ever seen. I'm using this for everything on the internet.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
I'm almost done listening to Friend Code and honestly, this is a really weak episode. I know Damiani lost an episode but for us, this is the second episode in a row where the normal format has been abandoned and while I can understand that for a Nintendo Direct episode (even a Mini Direct) because those are very special cases that can sometimes demand for you to break it, this week just seems like a bizarre move. It's not like there was a huge Square Enix release on Switch this week, so why not use the normal format and fit the top 5 Square Enix games on Nintendo systems discussion into it? Then you could maybe cut down the discussion length by only bringing up the actual contenders instead of drawing things out over two entire hours. I like Damiani and think he's a good host but I feel like he doesn't get that a regular podcast demands some consistency.

Another thing is the production values are bad. Audio only podcasts are fine, I don't care there's no gameplay footage and I can deal with the occasional Skype podcast but hearing Damiani type on his keyboard and one of them fidget by tapping on their desk is awful to listen to.

CyReN

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodworth The most recent episode of Friend Code is still private on Soundcloud, can you make it public please.

Edit: Up now, thank you!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Loved the new Tabletop Escapades!

I had fallen off the first season around episode 30 or so maybe, somewhere around there, so I was really looking forward to a new season that I could start fresh on without having to watch like 50 episodes to get caught up.

Kyle's new character is hilarious already lol, that accent is just too much.

Pomper being turned into a boy who is missing limbs and has a tail which he wraps around his body one-and-a-half times lol I don't think I have any words to explain how I feel about that.

That song hahaha, holy shit.

And then towards the end, when Kyle is trying to tell Ian that it was the patron DnD campaign lol "Patrons of a Greater Good" hahaha.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
First episode of TTE season 2 was a lot of fun.

Given how little total time Brad's had with Birdcough I'm always impressed at how we'll realized and great he plays that character.

Also Kyle's new character seems like he could be a lot of fun. I can see a lot of fun dynamics with those 4

Proud member of the Patrons of the greater good. And yea our last session got a liiiiitle nuts. The way ben was weaved that in has been entertaining

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just when you finally get around to Yakuza 0 and think you couldn't respect Michael Huber any more, he starts of a Prediction stream by supporting the Eagles. Feels gooood.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Those Hottake reactions are amazing haha, Kyle's are so funny, I love it lol.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damiani planning on answering more Friend Code questions during twitch streams....
...what a disappointment.

I mean, as long as there's still the same amount of questions on Friend Code, I'm not sure what's bad about answering more on a stream. I have asked that he actually timestamps them this time though.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a gif of any moment before or during E3 2017 where they do the "E3 starts...right now" with there fingers? Would be much appreciated

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I would also like an "E3 starts.... right now!" gif if someone has it!

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can you jump into TTE S2 without watching S1? I ain't got time to catch up on 100 episodes.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can you jump into TTE S2 without watching S1? I ain't got time to catch up on 100 episodes.
I watched the new episode after having fallen off the first season around episode 30 or so, and it was really enjoyable, I loved it. Ben specifically says at the start that they're making it so people can hop in whether or not they watched season 1, but people who have watched season 1 will have some more context and understand some references just because it still takes place in the same world and after the events of season 1, plus some of them are still playing the same characters.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It's safe to jump in. They give a brief description of the characters that carry over, but it'll be a brand new story. It sounds like they're going for shorter seasons also.

I'm really liking the mix of characters this time. Looking forward to more shenanigans!

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Stupid DBZFighterZ bug kept me from playing with Ben during today's stream.

Restarted the game three times. The "room not found" bug during Ring Matches.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodworth

I am watching Ben's Suikoden stream and I wanted to give a shout out on the great work getting improved (and more standardized) layouts, notifications, etc. I love they don't have sounds and the best is you have notifications for patron contributions.

Also Ben Moore is on FIRE with this Suikoden stream. Taking a great game and making it better with his voice overs, fun commentary and bits. The full playthrough is off to a great start.

Bloodworth

Oct 28, 2017
Bloodworth

I am watching Ben's Suikoden stream and I wanted to give a shout out on the great work getting improved (and more standardized) layouts, notifications, etc. I love they don't have sounds and the best is you have notifications for patron contributions.

Also Ben Moore is on FIRE with this Suikoden stream. Taking a great game and making it better with his voice overs, fun commentary and bits. The full playthrough is off to a great start.
Thanks, yeah the funny thing is that I didn't originally intend for my new mortis to be for everyone, but I tweaked mine and put it out there when people started talking about standardizing them. Then realized last week that we'd need a different version for 4:3 games. I've done a little bit of tweaking on the notifications, but that's mostly been Damiani.

Status
Not open for further replies.