Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Ah bollocks, I missed the Klonoa stream. That's one of my very favourites; would've like to watch that one live.

Also, I'm surprised by the lack of activity in this thread.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Damn, was hoping Kyle would be playing Alien Isolation. Hopefully he joins later.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Bummed I missed DKC2! Will periodically check in this weekend to see what's going on.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Huber gave Prey a 7. That's a game that seems to have grown in positive reception since release, where now a 7 for it seems surprising to me.

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they make coffee soon. Good smell to help them rise and shine.

Except for kyle

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say why no beach cam this year?
I think they mentioned it's because they're on the second floor and it wasn't a great shot in general, unlike last year. Also have to wonder if they weren't able to shoot the outside without somehow possibly revealing their location. Probably don't want a repeat of the awkward pizza delivery situation from year one.

Oct 27, 2017
I think they mentioned it's because they're on the second floor and it wasn't a great shot in general, unlike last year. Also have to wonder if they weren't able to shoot the outside without somehow possibly revealing their location. Probably don't want a repeat of the awkward pizza delivery situation from year one.
Thanks. Sucks as the beach cam was pretty cool last year. Why do people always gotta be weird-_-

Laziness

Apr 19, 2018
Probably don't want a repeat of the awkward pizza delivery situation from year one.
Wow, what happened there? It was on the first Easy Livin? Guess I've missed that somehow, cuz I can't recall a thing.
P.S. Although that brings back memories of pizza delivery on Trial of Kyle, which was such a hilarious moment.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ME1 is a rusty 9/10. You need to unrust it by playing it multiple times and it grows on you. An amazing game.
The gameplay is just too horrible for me to get over tbh, so the 5 actually seems pretty generous since it's a difficult game to endure.

But of course different people have different tolerance levels. For instance I don't care at all about frame rate, while for others it's game breaking.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The gameplay is just too horrible for me to get over tbh, so the 5 actually seems pretty generous since it's a difficult game to endure.

But of course different people have different tolerance levels. For instance I don't care at all about frame rate, while for others it's game breaking.

The gameplay is perfectly fine IMO. It's just the whole weapon / loot system is a mess in that game. I don't think ME is anything less than a 7 at minimum.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks. Sucks as the beach cam was pretty cool last year. Why do people always gotta be weird-_-
Im pretty sure the real reason they dont have a beach cam is that the beach is a public one with people using it and they didnt want to put strangers on cam without permission.

I don't think that person intended to weird them out. It was a cool gesture that in a more innocent world would have been welcomed.

Nah. If someone is trying to conceal there location and you purposly figure out where they are and send them a pizza so they know that you know where they are you are being a creep. No two ways about it.

May 30, 2018
this Bosman Shrek playthrough is already an instant classic. and it's been like 4 minutes.

EDIT: well maybe not. drab game and not enough loopy commentary

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
That Easy Update song lol! Amazing. And very cool episode all in all.

Can't wait for Crash Bash olympics. Are all of the allies going to be playing that?