PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
lol I mean, who didn't see that Fiend/Seth match having a fuck finish to keep the belt on Rollins? I mean, shit they telegraphic from that stupid Twitter poll.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
lol I mean, who didn't see that Fiend/Seth match having a fuck finish to keep the belt on Rollins? I mean, shit they telegraphic from that stupid Twitter poll.
Well there are different levels of fuck finishes.

There's finger poke of doom fuck finishes, there's Montreal screwjob fuck finishes, there's WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON fuck finishes and there's THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE fuck finishes, many different kinds.

A stopped match in a HIAC after Foley almost literally died in real life and kept going is kind of trending toward the side of fingerpoke fuck finish.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
At least now we know The Fiend is never winning the title and this whole feud is meaningless. Because if was ever gonna win the title, it would've happened tonight. They even had the perfect ending after the DQ finish with the reach up mandible claw.

So we can all stop emotionally investing into The Fiend now, because they established that he will never win the world championship.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So yeah, they obviously wanted The Fiend to still come across as a monster, but they wanted to keep the belt on Seth, but they would of been better off just not booking the fucking match in that case. How the fuck did they convince themselves that people would be okay with that finish?
Either the fiend should have destroyed Seth and left

OR

Seth should have left out of fear after The Fiend kicked out of 10 curbstomps etc at a 1 count.

OR

They should have gone full Taker vs Yokozuna casket match and required a dozen guys to take down the Fiend, and to lower the Cell onto him for the pin... then after the bell rings, have him physically lift the cell and do the mandible claw thing we got.

OR

they should have just not booked the damn match if they didn't want their unstoppable monster to go over.

FFS it's his second match and they booked themselves into a hole.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen it yet and I'm mad as hell, first Smackdown shenanigans now this. Fuck.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Haven't seen it yet and I'm mad as hell, first Smackdown shenanigans now this. Fuck.
The trick is to not watch the product. Don't get invested in it. Vince sure as fuck isn't invested in it.

Wins and losses don't matter. Titles don't matter. What happened last month, last week or last night doesn't matter.

What they did to Kofi on Smackdown shouldn't make you mad because Kofi's title reign didn't matter. He was a scrub champion with a scrub title reign who got squashed in 7 seconds after wasting the time of anyone that watched the product over the past 6 months.

What they did to Bray at Hell in a Cell shouldn't make you mad because the outcome of this match didn't matter. It doesn't matter whether Bray got over. If they didn't fuck up his build tonight, they'd have fucked it up tomorrow or next week or whenever. Because it's an inevitability.

The next thing you would get invested in would get fucked over as well. You want to cheer for Becky Lynch? Here's a Lacey Evans feud. You want to cheer for Daniel Bryan? Here's a Big Cass feud. You want to cheer for Rusev? Here he is getting cucked by his hot wife while she makes out with Bobby Lashley. It's an INEVITABILITY.

There are no meaningful feuds. No meaningful programs. There isn't even a glass ceiling to hit now because that would imply there is a positive destination that the ceiling is impeding you from reaching. The only thing that matters is that you don't tune in. And you don't watch the product until Vince McMahon is dead. Because Vince doesn't respect his audience. And when you don't respect your audience you have nothing of value to offer them.

That's the only way you win. That's the only way the industry wins. That's the only way the talent wins. And that is the only thing you should be invested in. NOT watching the WWE.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Wooooow! I watched a clip of the end and all you can literally hear are people chanting AEW and booo. That was awkward as fuck. I almost kind of feel bad for Rollins. The AEW thirst is real.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
The trick is to not watch the product. Don't get invested in it. Vince sure as fuck isn't invested in it.

Wins and losses don't matter. Titles don't matter. What happened last month, last week or last night doesn't matter.

What they did to Kofi on Smackdown shouldn't make you mad because Kofi's title reign didn't matter. He was a scrub champion with a scrub title reign who got squashed in 7 seconds after wasting the time of anyone that watched the product over the past 6 months.

What they did to Bray at Hell in a Cell shouldn't make you mad because the outcome of this match didn't matter. It doesn't matter whether Bray got over. If they didn't fuck up his build tonight, they'd have fucked it up tomorrow or next week or whenever. Because it's an inevitability.

The next thing you would get invested in would get fucked over as well. You want to cheer for Becky Lynch? Here's a Lacey Evans feud. You want to cheer for Daniel Bryan? Here's a Big Cass feud. You want to cheer for Rusev? Here he is getting cucked by his hot wife while she makes out with Bobby Lashley. It's an INEVITABILITY.

There are no meaningful feuds. No meaningful programs. There isn't even a glass ceiling to hit now because that would imply there is a positive destination that the ceiling is impeding you from reaching. The only thing that matters is that you don't tune in. And you don't watch the product until Vince McMahon is dead. Because Vince doesn't respect his audience. And when you don't respect your audience you have nothing of value to offer them.

That's the only way you win. That's the only way the industry wins. That's the only way the talent wins. And that is the only thing you should be invested in. NOT watching the WWE.
The only thing I've been enjoying is NXT and their PPV's. I recently cancelled my Sky sub so have been watching Raw and SD highlights on their YT channel with great boredom.

I'm seriously thinking of ending my network subscription right now, I live in the UK is there anyway to watch NXT for free? lol

Is AEW free too or a sub? they've been on fire lately loved their shows (again yt highlights)

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The only thing I've been enjoying is NXT and their PPV's. I recently cancelled my Sky sub so have been watching Raw and SD highlights on their YT channel with great boredom.

I'm seriously thinking of ending my network subscription right now, I live in the UK is there anyway to watch NXT for free? lol

Is AEW free too or a sub? they've been on fire lately loved their shows (again yt highlights)
You can either watch AEW on ITV hub on a Thursday or pay £4.89 a month for Fite and watch it live or whenever, all uncut and no ads. Fite is definitely worth it compared to ITV.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019

NXT is on Hulu in the US. Not sure about UK. I know thats not free, but its cheap if they have it. Alternatively, people put "highlights" of WWE shows up on youtube right after airing that dont make it more than a day online, but are about 30 mins for each raw and ppv. Its free but dont usually last long

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
image0.jpg

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
NXT is on Hulu in the US. Not sure about UK. I know thats not free, but its cheap if they have it. Alternatively, people put "highlights" of WWE shows up on youtube right after airing that dont make it more than a day online, but are about 30 mins for each raw and ppv. Its free but dont usually last long

Hulu isnt in Europe

Aug 3, 2018
I stopped supporting Vince due to the blood money deal.

Time for most of you to do the same. Feel bad for the performers but this company should not be taking your dime.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped supporting Vince due to the blood money deal.

Time for most of you to do the same. Feel bad for the performers but this company should not be taking your dime.
Yeah, even paying for the Network just for NXT is still putting money in Vince's pockets. If people want even a chance of change, voting with your wallet is the only way to do it.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Free on ITV (although it's edited, unfortunately):

It otherwise costs $4.99/month on Fite TV with unedited shows and no commercials (which by all accounts, seems like it's worth the money compared to ITV's edited versions of the show):

So this service seems to be called aew plus but am I right in saying that's just the weekly shows and the ppvs are on itv box office. I didn't even know was a thing, how much are those?

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Funny, they could handed ended on the women's match and people would have been much happier.

On 411wrrstling the reviewer mentions that people were booing Seth's offence, was that because they hated the match or because they wanted Fiend to win?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
So this service seems to be called aew plus but am I right in saying that's just the weekly shows and the ppvs are on itv box office. I didn't even know was a thing, how much are those?
Yes, AEW Plus includes the weekly shows and is primarily designed for people outside of the U.S. and Canada who don't get AEW on TV (but the service is still available in the UK too). The PPVs are separate and are shown on ITV Box Office (and Fite TV) on a quarterly basis and are usually £14.95 in the UK

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yes, AEW Plus includes the weekly shows and is primarily designed for people outside of the U.S. and Canada who don't get AEW on TV (but the service is still available in the UK). The PPVs are separate and are shown on ITV Box Office (and Fite TV) on a quarterly basis and are usually £14.95 in the UK
I will add that if you plan on watching through a PS4, you would be better off avoiding ITV as they have messed up every PPV so far on PS4 in the UK. Either they haven't been able to provide it (after saying they could) or they have messed up on the day and not been able to get it working and had to give people refunds.

Just go through Fite, super easy and worth the money and hassle free experience.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Funny, they could handed ended on the women's match and people would have been much happier.

On 411wrrstling the reviewer mentions that people were booing Seth's offence, was that because they hated the match or because they wanted Fiend to win?

A HIAC is not suppose to have a DQ. The ending is literelly Vince laughing at everyone.

The Fiend was also the logical choice going forward.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

A bit of wanting the Fiend to win but also they want on far too long with Seth's stomps. There was about five minutes of constant attempts to finish The Fiend that went nowhere and it was getting stale.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Rollins brings a ladder into the ring now. Rollins places the chair over Wyatt's head. Rollins drives the chair into Wyatt's face with the ladder but Wyatt kicks out at 2. Wyatt is still on his back. Rollins goes under the ring but can't find the weapon he wants. Rollins brings a tool box into the ring now. Rollins places the ladder on Wyatt's face and the chair. He grabs the tool box and starts beating on Wyatt with it, over and over on the chair and ladder, and Wyatt's face. Fans boo Rollins. Rollins puts the tool box on top of the ladder and chair on Wyatt's face now. Rollins goes back under the ring and this time grabs Triple H's sledgehammer.

Rollins brings the sledgehammer back in and goes to swing but the referee stops him, trying to talk him out of it. Rollins swings the sledgehammer and hits the debris on top of Wyatt's head. The referee immediately calls for the bell as the boos pick up.

Winner by DQ: The Fiend

– After the bell, Rollins immediately looks on from the corner, shocked. Rollins jumps up and yells while Wyatt is still laid flat out on his back. Officials and paramedics rush down to the ring. The red light is still focused on the ring. Fans start chanting for AEW as Wyatt is rolled over onto a stretcher board. Rollins approaches and Wyatt applies the Mandible Claw out of nowhere. Wyatt manhandles Rollins and sends him out of the ring. The Cell has been raised now. Wyatt drops Rollins on the floor with Sister Abigail. Wyatt exposes the floor and drops Rollins on the exposed concrete with another Sister Abigail. Wyatt applies the Mandible again and this time the lights start flashing as the menacing sound plays over the arena. Fans boo as the arena goes black after we see Wyatt choking Rollins. The boos continue but all we hear and see is black. The sound hits again as Wyatt is shown standing there. Fans are still booing. Wyatt disappears and all we hear is his laugh go out over the arena. The 2019 Hell In a Cell pay-per-view goes off the air. "

Such good shit.™

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Like, you could have done so many different ways to have the no decision ending. What if you had Matt Hardy run in and try to save Bray from killing Seth? OR vice versa?

Oh well. This is just some standard WWE fuckery and watching the reactions is very entertaining. :)

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seth's gonna come out and tweet that the sign guy is taking food off his table and the delete his twitter account isn't it?

You just know it burns Rollins soul to start buying into the corporate hype, only to have it all blow up in his face and look like the biggest, most uncool dork around.

It wouldn't actually be that bad if he was a full blown Heel! He acts like a heel, even in social media. WWE with idiotic booking.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It wouldn't actually be that bad if he was a full blown Heel! He acts like a heel, even in social media. WWE with idiotic booking.
Same thing happened with Roman from what i have read, would have been perfect for a heel run (especially after that legendary "Its my yard now" promo) but instead Vince wants to have his cool guy face, regardless of how much sense it makes.

To be honest, the only reason I still follow WWE news is in the hopes of getting bad news for them. I wouldn't want to watch them again considering how horrible they as a company are but it makes it easier considering that for around a decade WWE hasn't bothered to make sense or produce a compelling product.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017

They wanted the Fiend to win
Seth hit him with 5 stomps + 1 pedigree and everyone was booing, but when Bray kicked out at 1 everyone started to cheer

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Same thing happened with Roman from what i have read, would have been perfect for a heel run (especially after that legendary "Its my yard now" promo) but instead Vince wants to have his cool guy face, regardless of how much sense it makes.

To be honest, the only reason I still follow WWE news is in the hopes of getting bad news for them. I wouldn't want to watch them again considering how horrible they as a company are but it makes it easier considering that for around a decade WWE hasn't bothered to make sense or produce a compelling product.

Same here, I no longer watch the product. I stay connected through forums and YouTube reviews. I did try to watch the "Season" premiere, but only watched 1 hour of the show. Just garbage!! I feel bad for the fans actively staying up-to-date with the product.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like, you could have done so many different ways to have the no decision ending. What if you had Matt Hardy run in and try to save Bray from killing Seth? OR vice versa?

Oh well. This is just some standard WWE fuckery and watching the reactions is very entertaining. :)
That is still bad having interference in the hell in the cell match is super dumb. Don't the match if you don't want to either to lose.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That is still bad having interference in the hell in the cell match is super dumb. Don't the match if you don't want to either to lose.
Oh I agree, I'm just saying that if you're determined to put these two in a match together, there were ways out of having one beat the other besides what they ultimately went to, and it would have been less damning than what happened.