• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, did not notice the Box Space expansion. I can finally hoard Kais in peace.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing update, but watch as it will only be remembered as the one that fucked up the LR backgrounds! ^^

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
buff trunks from guranteed ssr ticket. yuck.

and stage 30 of this eza is literally impossible without having your own turles or tapion. having a friend unit carry you isn't enough apparently

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just beat stage 30 of the EZA with my semi Potora team. You've gotta build it around tanking and hope the RNG blesses you with proper LR Vegitto placements to bring you back to full health in time. My team was:

LR Vegito
AGL Vegito (Tank beast)
AGL Rose (MVP for damage)
TEQ Candy Vegito
AGL Golden Freeza (Tank beast)
STR Janemba (Better tanking than LR Vegito)
Friend LR Vegtto

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Some nice quality of life updates with this recent download. Large storage space, option to select more than 10 characters to sell, summoning a potential LR charracter tells you they can become LR, etc.

Fully expecting these new animations to kill my phone battery like never before though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Used my 7 tickets, got all SRs. SSR ticket got me some TEQ Trunks which is a bad unit/dupe thing. Hype for the tickets decreasing, but the animations are dope.

WT tomorrow, right?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Thank god for the filters when choosing friend leader.
I can finally move forward on the Family EZA

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
What's a nice braindead WT team nowadays? I've got LR Broly and Raditz for AOE.

Use Chiaotzu and Jaco for stunning, and fill the rest with units that give Ki to Broly, that's basically all you need.

Bring Ushers / defense items in case you need to buy a turn for Broly, and orb changer(s) to feed him.

You can live without the stunners, but it will be much more item intensive.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the VB and SV animations while I was going through and getting all my 24 GS1&2s this morning, dope stuff. It's gonna be fun summoning and seeing those pop up.

I ended up getting a TEQ Super Buu in one of my 7 tickets and am INT SSJ Goten for my guaranteed.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man ya'll better be happy Legends is around. There is no way this is a coincidence that in the last few weeks we've seen more changes to this game than we have in the past 3 fucking years.

I actually kind of dislike the new summoning animations. Dunno what it is about them really. I do think the old animation needed an update, but this one's just weird. And too much shit goin on. Anyway got Caulifa from my ticket so I guess that's cool. The extra box space is very nice.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Didn't get any SSRs from the 7 tickets, and I got Caulifla (finally!) from the GSSR ticket.

Love all the QOL changes. I'm so stoked for the 250dl celebration now :D

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe if the game survives until the 4th anniversary we'll get an update where we can redeem all the completed missions at the same time.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Goku is becoming more tempting as he could be SSJ3, Realm of Gods, Pure Saiyans and S.AGL leader.
Pulling him would save stones trying to get other leaders, but I fear his passive "build up" will suck tremendously.

Maybe tickets will bless me with SSJ4 Vegeta if he is featured.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
And, Family EZA Done. Thanks for the Friend leader update, managed to do it with Tapion & Turles teams. AGL Frieza was incredibly useful, and surprisingly even Burter, with his dodges and correct type.
Goku and Gohan fully awoken, now I just need to get the Event medals for Goten, never saw that I didn't awaken him...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Use Chiaotzu and Jaco for stunning, and fill the rest with units that give Ki to Broly, that's basically all you need.

Bring Ushers / defense items in case you need to buy a turn for Broly, and orb changer(s) to feed him.

You can live without the stunners, but it will be much more item intensive.

Right on. I think I'll go STR Janemba for Ki/ATK+DEF LR Broly, Pre-LR Broly, Raditz (has prepared for battle and fierce which link with both Broly), Jaco and I'll have to summon another SR Chiaotzu because mine is gone for whatever reason.

Edit: Might sub Jiren in for my missing Chiaotzu. He hits like a truck and has medium chance to stun.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, shitload of stuff just leaked.

New Ginyu Event (Piccolo drop). Has his own orbs and EZA.
PHYGoten and Trunks Rangers as F2P rainbow card (Atk and Def +100% and drops -5% each turn)
The winner/loser Frieza/Goku are the same (Ki+3 and Atl/Def +77% when HP is under 77%).
PHY Kid Buu EZA incoming (drop the HP restriction to 50-30 % and he becomes the best supprt unit in the game)
Goku has Kaioken SA mechanic and one link changes (Prepared for Battle becomes Over in the Flash later).

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Goku is becoming more tempting as he could be SSJ3, Realm of Gods, Pure Saiyans and S.AGL leader.
Pulling him would save stones trying to get other leaders, but I fear his passive "build up" will suck tremendously.

Maybe tickets will bless me with SSJ4 Vegeta if he is featured.

At the same time, Frieza could be Movie Bosses, Resurrected Warriors, and Full Power. There really is no loser for these two units.

Edit: Holy cow that Piccolo is legit. Easily one of the best cards in the game.

Last edited:

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the goku and freeza LR can solo fucking battle road on their own... they get a mfing 231% attack boost if they super

jezus what the fuck

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Wait....there is a new pull animation ?

So we just got some free tickets....i use my first ticket....the new pull animation starts and suddenly and Super Vegito transformation starts playing...and i get this.

screenshot_20180823-1tnfzx.png

WTF...

My first regular LR unit....is he still considered Top Tier or already a victim of power creep ?

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Wait....there is a new pull animation ?

So we just got some free tickets....i use my first ticket....the new pull animation starts and suddenly and Super Vegito transformation starts playing...and i get this.

WTF...

My first regular LR unit....is he still considered Top Tier or already a victim of power creep ?
Nice!!
Definitely still top tier, but a little out of favor if you have the other new LRs. He'll be even more insane once the Full Power category comes, because his only category right now is Hybrid Saiyans.
Still definitely one of the best in the game, though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
No lie, the friend list filter is the best. Doing the Family EZA, I scrolled through and found no Ext-Agl. Remembered the filter, and BAM, found 2 Bardocks, 3 17s, a few Rose.

We should have had this years ago

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Found this on the Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/99omo8/lr_goku_freezer/e4pa4g6/

Not quite.

I'm not sure how the third boost will be factored in, but at the very least the first two multiply together.

Here's the two possibilities for their passive:

• Their boost from attacking an enemy with reduced atk is additive to the start of turn boost:
    • Their resulting combined buff is +350% ATK
  • Their boost from attacking an enemy with reduced atk is a separate boost that multiplies against the other two:
    • Their resulting combined buff is +454% ATK
Either way, their passive is beyond broken.

For those who don't know LR Goku's and Freeza's passive is : attack and def +77% at the start of the turn, +77% attack when preforming their ultrasuper and +77% attack if the enemy's attack was lowered .

Hardest hitting LR it seems .

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but the category is tiny and Super TEQ is OP as it is.

Is there an easy way to farm normal base Goku? Frieza has it easy with his Prime Battle card but I don't think Goku has one (his drop is SSJ).

Also where the fuck is FP Frieza EZA, I want it.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe by the 5th anniversary we'll have guaranteed medal drops to make life a little bit less miserable.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but the category is tiny and Super TEQ is OP as it is.

Is there an easy way to farm normal base Goku? Frieza has it easy with his Prime Battle card but I don't think Goku has one (his drop is SSJ).

Also where the fuck is FP Frieza EZA, I want it.

The best way to farm base form Goku is to use the TOP Goku drops since he's an SR and that at least gives a 50% chance

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Really disappointed that it seems to be impossible to get past the EZA stage 20 with the team options I have. My villain units are either utter garbage or SA1, and I don't have any meaningful villain leaders, so my only option is to use mono-TEQ, and the massive damage downgrade Super-types get at 20 just makes that unviable.

Sigh.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Really disappointed that it seems to be impossible to get past the EZA stage 20 with the team options I have. My villain units are either utter garbage or SA1, and I don't have any meaningful villain leaders, so my only option is to use mono-TEQ, and the massive damage downgrade Super-types get at 20 just makes that unviable.

Sigh.
I hear ya. I'm now stuck on 21 after my Potara team (mostly Merged Zamasu) carried me to this point. Goku just doesn't relent and doesn't take damage. I got a friend Turles to do 1.2m to him once and that was a bar and a half, but I haven't even gotten close once on this stage.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I hear ya. I'm now stuck on 21 after my Potara team (mostly Merged Zamasu) carried me to this point. Goku just doesn't relent and doesn't take damage. I got a friend Turles to do 1.2m to him once and that was a bar and a half, but I haven't even gotten close once on this stage.

Yeah, I don't even have a Potara leader, so I couldn't use that as an alternative. My options are Fusions (PHY-heavy, which means impossible to use), Mono-TEQ and mono-STR.

I did get a Toppo off of one of the free tickets they gave out today though, which is nice! I didn't have him yet.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Still top tier especially on Hybrid Saiyans and Super INT, LRs never really get outdated due to stats.
Congrats.
Awesome, thanks - thats good to know.
Sadly i dont have the Top Tier leads of those categories....right now im playing with my Vegito Potara category lead.

Just as im writing this i realized that Vegito also boost INT units...even though the boost is smaller. Wonder if it would make sense to drop one of my regular team for a maxed Gohan ?

LR INT Super Vegito
TEQ SSJ Vegito Blue
PHY Super Vegito
TEQ Vegito
AGL SSJ Rose
TEQ Fusion Zamasu

Thats my standard squad right now.

PS. I have to use Elder Kais to level up Gohan right ?
Nice!!
Definitely still top tier, but a little out of favor if you have the other new LRs. He'll be even more insane once the Full Power category comes, because his only category right now is Hybrid Saiyans.
Still definitely one of the best in the game, though.

Thanks, thats good to know.
When are we expecting a new Full Power lead and what units will be part of it ?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's all the new stuff we're getting that was leaked today. More cards like a Goten/Trunks/Marron Forest Rangers one. Some of these look wild.

LR Goku and Frieza (Final Form) (Angel) Super TEQ
Stats:
  • ATK - 17315
  • HP - 13288
  • DEF - 9338
Leader Skill: "Universe 7 Warriors", Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +177%, Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +90% to TEQ types
SA: 12-17 KI - Causes colossal damage and lowers enemy ATK
18+ Ki: Causes mega colossal damage, lowers enemy ATK & DEF
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +77%, 77%+ ATK when performing a super, additional ATK +77% if enemy's attack is reduced
Links: Over in a Flash, Experienced Fighters, Rival Duo, Shocking Speed, Tournament of Power, Legendary Power, Fierce Battle

PHY Frieza (competition loser)
Leader Skill: Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +30% to all types
Passive Skill: If HP is 77% or Below, Ki +3, ATK & DEF +77%
SA: Causes supreme damage
Links: Prodigies, Universe's Most Malevolent, Strongest Clan in Space, Nightmare, Shocking Speed
Categories: Namek Category

STR Goku (competition winner)
Leader Skill: Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +30% to all types
If HP is 77% or Below, Ki +3, ATK & DEF +77%
Links: Z-Fighters, Golden Warrior, Saiyan Warrior Race, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha
Categories: Namek Saga, Pure Saiyans

EZA Piccolo
He is free, rainbowable with his own orbs, obtainable from a new Ginyu Event!
TUR Leader Skil: Ki +3, HP, ATK & DEF +77% To Namek category, same, but 30% for AGL Types as a secondary leader skill
SA: Causes supreme damage, 30% DEF for 1 turn
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +60%, ATK+12% and Ki +2 for every rainbow Ki Sphere, transform by absorbing nail when showing up on the 2nd turn
Links: Z-Fighters, Experienced Fighters, Namek, Brainiacs, Shocking Speed, Gaze of Respect, Shattering the Limit
Categories: Namekian, Namek Saga

Transformed
Passive Skill: Recover 30% HP at the start of Turn 1 time only, change AGL ki Spheres into rainbow, ATK & DEF +70%, Ki +3, ATK +15% and recover 18K Hp per rainbow Ki sphere

Forest Rangers, Marron, Goten and Trunks - Super PHY
They are free, rainbowable with their own orbs
Leader Skill: Ki +2, 30% HP, ATK & DEF to PHY types
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF + 100%, ATK & DEF -5% every turn (Max 50%)
Links: Innocent, More than Meets the Eye, Budding Warrior, Prodigies, Heroes of Justice, Shattering the Limit
Categories: Universal Survial Saga

Super Saiyan Goku AGL Dokkan Fest
Leader Skill: Ki +3, HP, ATK % DEF +120% to Super Types
SA: Causes immense damage, raises ATK & DEF - UNLIMITED STACK
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +80%, damage received -21%, transforms when conditions are met
Links: All in the Family, Golden Warrior, Experienced Fighters, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha, Prepared for Battle, Fierce Battle
Categories: Pure Saiyans, SSJ3, Realm Of Gods, Full Power

Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Passive Skill: ATK +90% & DEF +60%, damage received -22%, transforms when conditions are met
Links: All in the Family, Golden Warrior, Experienced Fighters, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha, Prepared for Battle, Fierce Battle

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Passive Skill: ATK +100% & DEF +40%, damage received -23%, transforms when conditions are met
Links: All in the Family, Golden Warrior, Experienced Fighters, Super Saiyan, Kamehameha, Over in a Flash, Fierce Battle

Super Saiyan God Goku
Passive Skill: ATK +110% & DEF +20%, damage received -24%, transforms when conditions are met
Links:All in the Family, Godly Dimension, Warrior Gods, Super Saiyan, Shocking Speed, Fierce Battle, Over in A Flash

Super Saiyan Blue Goku
SA: Causes immense damage, high chance to stun the enemy
Passive Skill: ATK +120%, Ki+12 (only once), damage received -25%, 100% chance to do a critical hit (only once)
Links:All in the Family, Godly Dimension, Warrior Gods, Super Saiyan, Shocking Speed, Fierce Battle, Over in A Flash

First Form Frieza TEQ - Dokkan Fest
Leader Skill: Ki +3, HP, ATK % DEF +120% to Extreme Types
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +80%, recover 11% of HP, transform when conditions are met
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Universe's Most Malevolent, Metamorphosis, Thirst for Conquest, Big Bad Bosses, Fear and Faith, Fierce Battle
Categories: Revived Warriors, Movie Bosses, Full Power

Second Form Frieza
Passive Skill: ATK +90% & DEF +60%, recover 12% of HP, transform when conditions are met
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Universe's Most Malevolent, Metamorphosis, Thirst for Conquest, Big Bad Bosses, Fear and Faith, Fierce Battle

Third Form Frieza
Passive Skill: ATK +100% & DEF +40%, recover 13% of HP, transform when conditions are met
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Universe's Most Malevolent, Metamorphosis, Thirst for Conquest, Big Bad Bosses, Shocking Speed, Fierce Battle

Final Form Frieza
Passive Skill: ATK +110% & DEF +20%, recover 14% of HP, transform when conditions are met
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Universe's Most Malevolent, Prodigies, Thirst for Conquest, Big Bad Bosses, Shocking Speed, Fierce Battle

Golden Frieza
SA: Causes immense damage
Passive Skill: ATK +120%, Ki+12 (only once), 100% chance to do a critical hit (only once), recover 15% HP
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Universe's Most Malevolent, Metamorphosis, Thirst for Conquest, Big Bad Bosses, Shocking Speed, Fierce Battle

New Cards in the Dokkan Fest Banners - TUR Only
Kaioken Goku - Super PHY

Leader Skill: Ki+2, HP, ATK & DEF +90% to Super PHY types
SA: Causes supreme damage, greatly raises ATK for 1 turn
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +80, ATK +20% for every attack done (up to 120%)
Links: Z Fighter, All in the Family, Saiyan Warrior Race, Kamehameha, Shocking Speed, Prepared for Battle, Fierce Battle
Categories: Pure Saiyans, Namek Saga, Full Power

Final Form Frieza - Extreme STR
Leader Skill: Ki+2, HP, ATK & DEF +90% to Extreme STR types
SA: Causes supreme damage, greatly raises ATK for 1 turn
Passive Skill: ATK & DEF +80, after taking a hit, ATK +100%
Links: Strongest Clan in Space, Prodigies, Universe's Most Malevolent, Shocking Speed, Big Bad Bosses, Thirst for Conquest, Fierce Battle
Categories: Namek Saga

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY beat level 30 Family EZA. Trick for my was using Super 17 lead, Tapion in there, and then a Tapion friend. Had INT Janemba for blocking as well, rotations worked and I got 4 turns of the transformation basically in a row. Took too long to get it working but happy it's done

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Just as im writing this i realized that Vegito also boost INT units...even though the boost is smaller. Wonder if it would make sense to drop one of my regular team for a maxed Gohan ?

You can drop Fused Zamasu, he is good on Potara if you have villain centred team (PHY Black, LR Rosemasu, INT Zamasu, STR/AGL Rose),otherwise Gohan should be well there due to links.

He has semi farmable Super, baba shop has Gohan Youth for gems which you farm in story mode and I think Bojack event drops Gohan SSJ.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Speaking of farming supers, what's the best way to farm Super Saiyan Goku nowadays? I just pulled the EZA Family one from the banner (to complete the trifecta) and I will def not use Kais on him.
I guess I could wait til the celebration and use all the White Hot Face ones I'll inevitably get.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of farming supers, what's the best way to farm Super Saiyan Goku nowadays? I just pulled the EZA Family one from the banner (to complete the trifecta) and I will def not use Kais on him.
I guess I could wait til the celebration and use all the White Hot Face ones I'll inevitably get.

Use the showdown base Goku that dokkans into angel then into SSJ. Its not the best way but it's the most consistent .

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone post a pciture of a crit from a rainbowed sa 20 Saiyaman? I'm debsting between doing 20 AA or having it split between AA and Crit. With saiayman their 12 ki seals ssupers, so if I do AA and I launch the Ultra SA then they raise the attack and if they super again I also seal :o

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone post a pciture of a crit from a rainbowed sa 20 Saiyaman? I'm debsting between doing 20 AA or having it split between AA and Crit. With saiayman their 12 ki seals ssupers, so if I do AA and I launch the Ultra SA then they raise the attack and if they super again I also seal :o
It reach ~1m.
At this moment, most boss are immuned to seal anyway.
Go for Crit, can always aim for non18ki super when needed.
Cant really rely on the chance of that additional.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...jin/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

1.5m here on Majin Buu saga team.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Finally had some time to play...
EZA done with this team

AGL Rosè (lead)
AGL Turles (ape) 3 dupes -> MVP
AGL Tapion
TEQ Turles (3 dupes)
AGL Majin Buu (rainbow SA10)
AGL Turles (movie bosses) friend

Super easy.

When in the same turn I had the three turles they hit for 1.5M or more... O_O

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Hadn't realized they also increased the number of friends, only noticed due to the notification at the bottom of the main screen.

Btw, haven't got a single SA up from the shitty Kais.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You can drop Fused Zamasu, he is good on Potara if you have villain centred team (PHY Black, LR Rosemasu, INT Zamasu, STR/AGL Rose),otherwise Gohan should be well there due to links.

He has semi farmable Super, baba shop has Gohan Youth for gems which you farm in story mode and I think Bojack event drops Gohan SSJ.

Thanks, i dropped Zamasu.
I just went ahead and used Kais on Gohan....i dont play the game that much and i figured if started going out the semi farming route it would end in a burn out and me deleting the game again lol.

One thing that is weird though....my Gohan is only lvl 136 as of now and already has a higher atk stat then my max 150 lvl LR INT Super Vegito.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Where is my EZA Frieza...?

Actually the best thing they released in these years is probably the EZAs.... I'm really enjoying playing them, forcing me to use units I usually don't touch at all!

Last EZA was my favourite until now... :O