• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
KK5vfAI.gif
DB needs a damn dancing game. Lets gooooo!!

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine them rerecording for the movie. If they did any sort of recasting, it would be for the TV series.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Jiren looks small as shit in FighterZ. He was HUGE in DB Super.
in what way? Height or mass? In terms of height he was only a few inches over Goku, so that seems accurate. In terms of mass they nailed it perfectly for his base form, but his hyper buff form from when he lost his shirt isn't in the game.

jiren%20vs%20goku.jpg

Freeza is fairly tall in FighterZ.
Without seeing them side by side it's hard to say, but I think they made Jiren about the same height as Goku.

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at least happy that the other cast members don't seem to be on Vic's side in all of this, it's probably a thing from the higher ups that Vic still gets so much work from them despite all the stories

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't really a fan of the Broly movie, the first part was fine but afterward.. meh it's pretty much just visuals, I guess. To be a bit more clear, typically when a character enters

I'm probably of the few the prefers simpler fights, Goku vs Tien is still one of the better fights of the franchise for me.

Honestly, I'm just harsher on dragon ball nowadays, even though I shouldn't be.
Goku vs Tenshinhan is a top 10 fight for me. That, Goku vs Jiren, Goku vs Daimao II, Goku vs Piccolo, Goku vs Freeza, Goku vs Cell, Goku + Gohan + Kuririn + Yajirobe VS Vegeta are all in there as well

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
A lot less of the noble Superhero sounding voice here.

Jiren says "Son Goku" a few times here, hope that makes it into the dub.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
A lot less of the noble Superhero sounding voice here.

I forgot how great Jiren's trash talk was.
Jiren says "Son Goku" a few times here, hope that makes it into the dub.
I think this is because Bamco handles the localization and just hires the Funimation VAs. Goku also calls himself by his full name in one of his intros.

IIRC Funimation wants to use "Son Goku" more, but Toei puts a lot of limitations on it.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with Seitz making Jiren's early depiction in the tournament sound a bit heroic...as long as he notches up the douche factor as we go along

Status
Not open for further replies.