• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reset the clock! servers!

*Failed to initialize network*

*Download failed.*

*An error prevented the player data to be updated*

WELP, good night. :lol

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Cool story, Bamco. This is like the XB1 beta all over again.

Give us an option to play the damn game offline. It's not like we can start the client without it checking if it's allowed to be played.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I got in early, did two matches, got hit with a "Download Failed" message, and got sent right to the title screen.

Not really tripping or anything since I have the PS4 version literally right next to me, but lol

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
They really should give access to the tutorial or training mode to offline people. At least it would give people something to play while the servers are shit.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
N-NANI!?

I guess I know what I'm playing this weekend. Sorry Octopath

(uh, assuming they get the servers working before the beta period ends)

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I don't even like fighting games but I do love DBZ so much so I'm doing my best of being patient with this shit lol

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Welp, after about 30 min suffering through this shit I'm going to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be equally as bad (not gonna hold my breath).

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I can't even get past the Goddamn title screen.

You'd think for a dev who is used to making fighters would have no problem working a goddamn server

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I got as far as 'acquiring lobby information'.

They never fully fixed online on PS4, this doesn't surprise me. I guess I'd be buying this for offline practice and just stick to PC for online anyway.

Zombegoast

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Connectng to lobby...

Kicked out

nhKRJas.gif

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be able to try this in a few hours so hopefully everything is smooth by then, lol.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm just gonna go to sleep for the night. Hopefully people can get in and we can get more impressions of how it runs.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Got connected for 2 matches, now I'm back at the lobby selection and can't connect. Fix this.

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I was kinda on the fence but probably not getting the game now. Hope beta works tomorrow.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Let's raise our hands to give some energy to Bamco servers right now, geez