• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
The thing is, I agree with omega Shenton being better pick to mix things up. But S4 Gogeta design is so damn good.

SSJ4 is actually amazing. I think the only form in Super that compares is SSJ God Goku

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
LSS? you mean broly from the recent movie? well for one Broly beat them alone with just super saiyan. Gogeta was so strong that even when he gained the green hair that it didnt matter

Super Broly is much stronger than Z broly. and super broly is also stacking the ability to use the oozaru's strength in his human form. Not really an apt comparison

Not gonna get into some heated vs debate. But GT doesn't really show how strong characters are visually that much. Its kind of tame in that matter compared to super where you got universe cracking fists or gogeta and broly breaking into another dimension. So can't really tell you what is stronger when there is nothing to go off of
Well, there's Broly plus Kale/Kefla. I don't think she uses the Oozaru ability.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, I agree with omega Shenton being better pick to mix things up. But S4 Gogeta design is so damn good.

SSJ4 is actually amazing. I think the only form in Super that compares is SSJ God Goku
I think UI omen looks great. Just the intensity around Goku looking with his black hair

Well, there's Broly plus Kale/Kefla. I don't think she uses the Oozaru ability.

Gogeta only fought Broly though and Broly is obviously stronger than Kefla was. Kale also shat on nearly everyone but Jiren when she went wild. Kefla only got to fight UI Goku, where UI is just an absurd power boost beyond what fusion, blue, or ssj4 ever give

But again as I said. There is nothing to compare it to. Its really hard judge SSJ4 forms outside of heroes. And those are Xeno versions. Xeno Goku would sneeze GT Gogeta away because Heroes is pure fanfic insanity

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely don't wanna be here for a vs debate lmao

speaking of which. SSB goku beat ssj4 goku in heroes

then SSj4 goku got SSJ4 limit breaker. Which looks like its just SSj4 + god ki

cant wait for SSj4 Blue. Heroes is insane

Last edited:

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I definitely don't wanna be here for a vs debate lmao
We haven't even gotten started yet, bub.

main-qimg-e79744072c618b2df74dd3d134a0ff35

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta only fought Broly though and Broly is obviously stronger than Kefla was. Kale also shat on nearly everyone but Jiren when she went wild. Kefla only got to fight UI Goku, where UI is just an absurd power boost beyond what fusion, blue, or ssj4 ever give

But again as I said. There is nothing to compare it to. Its really hard judge SSJ4 forms outside of heroes. And those are Xeno versions. Xeno Goku would sneeze GT Gogeta away because Heroes is pure fanfic insanity
Got it. I have no knowledge at all about Heroes or Xenoverse, so I can't speak to those. And when I said Kale/Kelfa, I specifically meant just that LSS form vs. SSB in general. Either way, fun to speculate!

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
heroes is wack shit. but Xeno goku and vegeta designs shit on GT versions

latest

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
So.... SSB Gogeta vs. SS4 Gogeta... Who wins? Since SSB (which is literally God level) gets thrashed by LSS, I can't tell at this point.

Gogeta Blue kicked Broly's ass. And if you mean Goku and Vegeta, Broly's base form is stronger since it matched Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It isn't god Ki according to Heroes.
just said thats what it looks like based on the color of it and SSG. not thats what it was

they cant freely give everything to the xenos. Trunks could barely get SSG. I was just mocking that they gave limit breaker to ssj4 and then used similar colors to god

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Power Pole makes that Xeno Goku design stand out and I love that part of it. I wish using it in fights was more common, but it'd probably just end up breaking and being discarded at the very start of a fight.

Also, this got a big laugh out of me.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nah. OG SS4 vegeta looks 90's comic book and ts better
GT vegeta's ugly ass pants? nah fam. just gonna walk away from this one. this will be an eternal disagreement

Also if we get Omega shenron and he gets a DF on gogeta, make them defuse and this happen to Vegeta:

tumblr_n4x6f6m7SZ1s21c3eo1_500.gif

Oct 25, 2017
They keep adding characters, but we seriously need more stages. There are so many iconic locations all throughout the series and we only get very few of them in this game.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Firmly believe this is setting up Shonen Fighterz and the DBFZ roster will be the base. Similar to how SF carried MvC and other crossovers.

What makes you think that?

I'd hope not, I'd rather individual games with their own focused power systems rather than such a mishmash and clash of styles and systems.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ssj4 gogeta too <3

fighterz is the game that keeps on giving

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
The more deserving ones will. Naruto, One Piece, JoJo, My Hero, etc. I'd rather things like One Piece or Naruto get their own games rather than getting 8 characters in a big "shounen fighterz". The roster is just sure to disappoint.

I think if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now. Plus people want to play as these characters in a game by Arcsys. A Shonen fighter is the only way that happens.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
They keep adding characters, but we seriously need more stages. There are so many iconic locations all throughout the series and we only get very few of them in this game.

Yep definitely this. I actually just bought season 3 a few minutes ago because these last 2 picks are super awesome, but I absolutely would buy stage DLC - so many awesome locations to use that I'm surprised they haven't even bothered with.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I think if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now. Plus people want to play as these characters in a game by Arcsys. A Shonen fighter is the only way that happens.

You could've said the same about an Arc Sys Dragonball fighter before we actually got it. The only way to play, say, Toriko in an ASW game would probably be a crossover but playing Luffy is not just with a crossover as they could come out with a One Piece centric fighting game.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
I am very interested in getting this for Switch, but I see that there is a lot of extra fighters only obtainable via DLC, so I was wondering if there is a "Definitive edition" including all of them?

Oct 27, 2017
I am very interested in getting this for Switch, but I see that there is a lot of extra fighters only obtainable via DLC, so I was wondering if there is a "Definitive edition" including all of them?
ec.nintendo.com

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition/Bundle/Nintendo Switch/Nintendo

The Ultimate Edition includes: • The game • FighterZ Pass (8 new characters) • Anime Music Pack • Commentator Voice Pack Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. 3vs3 Tag/Support...

I think you still have to buy another season pass to have everything but this one comes with 8 extra characters.

OP
OP
HardRojo

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
ec.nintendo.com

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition/Bundle/Nintendo Switch/Nintendo

The Ultimate Edition includes: • The game • FighterZ Pass (8 new characters) • Anime Music Pack • Commentator Voice Pack Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. 3vs3 Tag/Support...

I think you still have to buy another season pass to have everything but this one comes with 8 extra characters.
That one only includes the first pass. I suggest buying it on sale and buying the other passes on sale as well, tho it might be a while for the third pass to go on sale.

Oct 27, 2017
There is a huge sale going on right now. Some crazy number like 80+ percent off on that plus a separate discount on the other Season Passes if I'm not mistaken.