• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
Also got my cdkeys code. Hopefully I can download it tonight on my slow ass internet so I can actually play tomorrow.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Have got this on Steam because don't want spotty WiFi and TV lag to be responsible for rage. Also so I can wander from one room with Monster Hunter on to the other with FighterZ in. Bliss.

Sure hope the PC version isn't shit!

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
repost just in case yall forgot

27153461_10214024265735948_1071684669_n.png

Any plans for an ERA sparring/labbing/tournament thing this weekend

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Also got my cdkeys code. Hopefully I can download it tonight on my slow ass internet so I can actually play tomorrow.
Was your key regular edition before they slip it in two, with preorder DLC, and without it? Just wondering because I bought it before they pulled that shit, dunno if I'll have the preorders unlocks/avatar.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty funny that Best Buy is giving out a FunkoPop figure for a character that isn't actually in the game

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
Was your key regular edition before they slip it in two, with preorder DLC, and without it? Just wondering because I bought it before they pulled that shit, dunno if I'll have the preorders unlocks/avatar.

It was regular edition and I think I ordered it before it was split up (1/5/18) so I have no idea what I'm getting lol.

It's locked. Can't download yet.

Hopefully tonight...

Still waiting on my code....

I didn't get a new email or anything from cdkeys - I just clicked on the download link from the original emailed receipt. It now shows the code instead of a "this will be available on or before 1/26."

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
It was regular edition and I think I ordered it before it was split up (1/5/18) so I have no idea what I'm getting lol.

Hopefully tonight...
I asked their customer support, told me preorder dlc was included, but given it was only a key, and the steam licenses viewer shows it as retail version I'm doubtful.

Run Goku

Oct 25, 2017
I asked their customer support, told me preorder dlc was included, but given it was only a key, and the steam licenses viewer shows it as retail version I'm doubtful.

Only bonuses are the Blues, right? At least we won't miss anything.

Yeah I tried that earlier but no dice. Still get the standard, "This is a preorder..."

Weird... Hopefully they are rolling them out throughout the day and you'll get yours before preloading goes up (whenever that is)!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I can't pick up my copy from Best Buy today but I can pick up my Funko if I want!

6073523_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

This thing is going straight in the trash.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I hate the look of Funkos but I'd rather have one as a free pre-order bonus than not have one as a free pre-order bonus.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Ill take anyones Future Trunks funko they dont want! He will look great next to my only other Funko I own which is a SSJ Goku!

Oh and my DVa Funko, but that thing is so bad ass looking its hard to even call it a Funko pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.