Banned
Nov 7, 2017
RTxZO0V.png

CEgchZL.png

vwSAP3V.png

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Alright, let's have a fucking conversation.

Why is it that when I hold back after being knocked down, when I get up, I'm still getting hit raw by highs? Not overheads, not lows, high attacks, the thing neutral block is supposed to block.

Because this is fucking ridiculous now. Almost every match, win or lose, they rush me mashing square and I'm still getting hit despite the only thing I'm touching on my controller is back.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man...trying to learn 18...does 17 have ANY practical use?

Cell being able to basically just grab through her assist doesn't make me feel good about using her at all.

Her as an assist is primarily for countering projectiles . It will build you disgusting bars of meter quick .

Her as a character she is rock solid . 17 can set up her approaches from neutral to set up free pressure. Don't forget she has a command grab no one uses lol.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, let's have a fucking conversation.

Why is it that when I hold back after being knocked down, when I get up, I'm still getting hit raw by highs? Not overheads, not lows, high attacks, the thing neutral block is supposed to block.

Because this is fucking ridiculous now. Almost every match, win or lose, they rush me mashing square and I'm still getting hit despite the only thing I'm touching on my controller is back.

I don't know what's up but I feel I get hit when I'm block quite often. maybe something to do with delay netcode?

Jan 15, 2018
Man...trying to learn 18...does 17 have ANY practical use?

Cell being able to basically just grab through her assist doesn't make me feel good about using her at all.

17 is very useful, you use him primarily to set up okis after hard knockdowns, but can also be used for cool looking combos in the corner and full screen pressure.

Her as an assist is primarily for countering projectiles . It will build you disgusting bars of meter quick .

Her assist also blocks fisical hits (and supers too maybe?) and can be called after a hard knockdown to punish any wake up buttons from you opponent, giving you meter and an easy punish.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
A18 is a setplay character, and it all revolves around A17.

Im blaming SonicFox if they nerf 16
It's not just SonicFox, it's everyone. Leffen's list, for example:

G34RY8A.png

The character's strengths are just too powerful and obvious. It's early, so it remains to be seen if people will figure out proper ways around 16, but so far he is looking like one of the strongest.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
A18 is a setplay character, and it all revolves around A17.

It's not just SonicFox, it's everyone. Leffen's list, for example:

G34RY8A.png

The character's strengths are just too powerful and obvious. It's early, so it remains to be seen if people will figure out proper ways around 16, but so far he is looking like one of the strongest.
lol
that position is as good as any character could get
Damn they really are coming for 16

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Just had a match where a dude started teebagging.

Then I beat him 3-0 twice, then he rage quit.

The classiest of clientele.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
All I know is Broly better be one clotheslining mother fucker. Rainmaker got nothing on Broly.
EecwB6O.gif
LBY0T9w.gif
RoDUogG.gif
UDKA6lq.jpg

My boy also knew a thing or two about how to grab someone by the skull and slam em.
WwjvfQB.gif
BFSXxkG.gif
66yQqan.gif

If my boy has these two things somehow I am good and solid.

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
So this is a noob question but how do people add air light and medium after a blocked dragon rush? I keep trying to punish their dragon punch with a 2H but I keep getting beat by their air attacks that they throw after the dragon rush, and when I try to do it I can't seem to get it to work?

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Lol...page full of Broly gifs. Its like I'm viewing a web page in the 90's again. The more things change the more they stay the same.
This game gives me so much nostalgia and joy.

Jan 15, 2018
So this is a noob question but how do people add air light and medium after a blocked dragon rush? I keep trying to punish their dragon punch with a 2H but I keep getting beat by their air attacks that they throw after the dragon rush, and when I try to do it I can't seem to get it to work?

You are talking about the super dash, right? If timed correctly, 2H always works as a counter to super dash. But if instead you block the super dash, and your opponent presses buttons after, some 2Hs can't punish that. 5H usually works in that situation, although some characters can also use 2M.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Not really gameplay related but this is the first fg that ive played without my core group of friends, but ive already made a good amount of friends these past couple of weeks playing it on campus at my University. Seeing the salt from Android 16 reads and Ginyu body swaps in person is so great lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Broly was one of the most famous characters kids used to have in their binders in class. Broly and Vegeta lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.