Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one disappointed by that teleport animation?

I guess something true to the movie wouldn't have been feasible with 3D models. :-/

latest

e592f9edc89595fba4bc341c5f7ef0da3c91fddc_00.gif

This would be a nightmare to animate.
Also, part of the reason it looks so good is that Janemba disassembling himself is zoomed and slowly happening and so we get to enjoy the details. In a fast paced fighter with a lot happening on screen it won't work as well.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
This would be a nightmare to animate.
Also, part of the reason it looks so good is that Janemba disassembling himself is zoomed and slowly happening and so we get to enjoy the details. In a fast paced fighter with a lot happening on screen it won't work as well.
it could have been apart of his intro but they want with fat Janemba so i can't be mad at that

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm gonna be honest.

I want DBS Broly to have his black hair and darker skin with Saiyan armor look for Fighterz.

650eeacaaee9358b34425c27278808e5.jpg

I just like it better than his Legendary Super Saiyan form. But judging by the Janemba trailer that's not gonna be the case and we're getting his Legendary Super Saiyan appearance.

EDIT: I guess if they gave him his golden hair but kept everything else from his base form, like how he looks when he first faces off against Gogeta, then I'd be cool with that too.

Last edited:

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I'm gonna be honest.

I want DBS Broly to have his black hair and darker skin with Saiyan armor look for Fighterz.

I just like it better than his Legendary Super Saiyan form. But judging by the Janemba trailer that's not gonna be the case and we're getting his Legendary Super Saiyan appearance.

EDIT: I guess if they gave him his golden hair but kept everything else from his base form, like how he looks when he first faces off against Gogeta, then I'd be cool with that too.
Agreed, this would be great. Have him be "normal" the whole time and only go SS for his super (like Bardock).

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
People only say Ribrianne for the sake of female representation. She is one of the worst dragon ball characters ever. Nobody liked her when the show was airing, now everybody wants her? Hmmm 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are way better female characters that could be added before trash Ribrianne
RIP, brother. Ribrianne is trash we all know it.
I'm gonna be honest.

Agreed. Now he'll looks too much like original Broly but then again DBFZ it's a game with trillion Gokus. So, they don't give a damn.
Wish we could have gotten the jelly bean stage.
It desperately needs more stages and jelly bean would be a top pick.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Both look amazing, honestly cannot wait to try out Gogeta. Secretly hoping we get Base Broly instead of his LSSJ form.

Also, not sure why some members are stating that Shintani's art-style is in the game. Gogeta's model is still the same style as the other characters'. It's just that they've basically animated his super moves exactly as they appear in the movie (exaggerated close-ups etc), which is incredible, but not Shintani style at all.