• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
You can't platinum in one go anyway... you need to beat NG+ to plat, so why not do that quest then?

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Update on my pawn. I last posted before I actually created her. Some details have changed.

Platform: PS4
PSN ID: Mejilan
Pawn Name: Ahamet
Pawn Level: ~15
Pawn Vocation: Mage (working on a magick build, but will likely be shifting back to Fighter once she hits 20 in order to juice up her survivability).
Additional Details: Inclinations still in flux.

Grewitch

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Juraash, great news!

So after we tried changing our settings and sleeping at the Inn, nothing changed and you weren't appearing on my friends list still. I decided to wait a few days, during which my electricity went out while my ps4 was on rest mode.

I checked just now and you are now on my friends list. There are still people who are not appearing. So I can only conclude what we tried resolved the issue. Now I would like to try with somebody else to narrow down the solution.

I'll hire Gwyn the next time I play and thanks for your help.

For anyone who are not having friends appear on your friends list:

1. Get your friend and yourself to change your connection settings and who can see your pawn on the settings menu.
2. rest at an Inn.
3. Change settings and keep resting.
4. Put settings back to connected and set pawn settings to everyone and rest.
5. They should be added to friends list or wait a couple of days.

Hope that helps.

Milijango

Oct 27, 2017
I just finished Deny Salvation which seems to be the second last main quest. This game is really cool and I want to do post-game and Bitterblack Isle - but do I have to keep anything in mind to avoid getting sent to NG+?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished Deny Salvation which seems to be the second last main quest. This game is really cool and I want to do post-game and Bitterblack Isle - but do I have to keep anything in mind to avoid getting sent to NG+?

Do not turn in the 20 wakestones (Fathom Deep quest) in Everfall, and you're golden.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Mejilan added you to my PSN buddylist! Great to have you bro. Almost got this one platinumed. 3 more to go. I will probably have to tackle the Ur Dragon trophy last.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
So since we've had some additional folks posting in the thread I thought I would throw this out there again. As of this post I have nearly 30 unpurified Bitterblack Weapon Lv. 3. I also have 20 or so Lv. 2 weapons and armor. If anyone wants something, let me know here or via pm. I'd be happy to kick some to people.

I don't really want or need anything in return save maybe a hire for my Pawn since I'm super low on RCs.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Well I started over but not really feeling like going back to the story just yet. Think I'll do BBI first.

Grewitch

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So since we've had some additional folks posting in the thread I thought I would throw this out there again. As of this post I have nearly 30 unpurified Bitterblack Weapon Lv. 3. I also have 20 or so Lv. 2 weapons and armor. If anyone wants something, let me know here or via pm. I'd be happy to kick some to people.

I don't really want or need anything in return save maybe a hire for my Pawn since I'm super low on RCs.

I wouldn't mind some lvl 2 armour to be fair, just to gear my Arisen up a bit.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I can't give you any gear since I'm still in the mainland and Gwyn is all decked out in the best stuff. I'm just past Coming to Court. If there's anything you need, let me know.

Truthfully, the rune crystals are more than enough. I'm still trying to get Gwyn a Hellfire Cloak and also purify some neat rings and stuff for other classes. So you don't need to send her back with anything special.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Truthfully, the rune crystals are more than enough. I'm still trying to get Gwyn a Hellfire Cloak and also purify some neat rings and stuff for other classes. So you don't need to send her back with anything special.
Damn I wish I could gift BBI items, I have 2 Hellfire Cloaks last I checked.
I'd be happy to take your pawn for a walk if you want? I'm still trying to get the highest level Magick Archer weapon (finally got the daggers a few days ago).

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I wish I could gift BBI items, I have 2 Hellfire Cloaks last I checked.
I'd be happy to take your pawn for a walk if you want? I'm still trying to get the highest level Magick Archer weapon (finally got the daggers a few days ago).

That would be great if you don't mind. I could toss a few unpurified Lv. 3 weapons your way for the trouble.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
So I've sent everyone that asked 1 item so far. My intent is to send more but I don't know exactly how that works. If I rehire your pawns and send more stuff will it overwrite what I already sent? I just want to make sure I hook those that asked up with some stuff. I've got more of these things than I'll ever use.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea this thread was a thing. Subscribed. I took a couple of weeks off but I'm going to get back into it soon. Just switched over to assassin to get some of those augments. My pawn is legit wreaking everything as a sorcerer tho. I plan on going back to ranger after leveling up assassin tho.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Hit level 100 so my pawn can finally be useful and become a ranger. I equipped her with a rusted longbow in case anyone needs torpor.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Killed Daimon. Killed him with the stuff I came into BBI with lol. Time to farm some level 3 gear.

PS rent my pawn. I'm badly in need of RC.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Ffffffffffff

I just killed Daimon's second form for the second time, which went ok.
I forgot to loot him :( Already exited the room and saved before I realised. The chests mostly had RC in them too.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Cross-posting from another thread: this video was posted in another thread and I think it might be interesting to Dragon's Dogma fans (well, it was to me >.> it IS pretty nerdy, but in a cool way IMO):

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having connection errors when resting? Been having them since yesterday. But online functionality largely works. Just not sure if my pawn is receiving any rewards.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having connection errors when resting? Been having them since yesterday. But online functionality largely works. Just not sure if my pawn is receiving any rewards.

Sent a few portal stones your way since they're so helpful for quest travel in NG. If you haven't recieved them let me know, I'll toss more your way.

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Sent a few portal stones your way since they're so helpful for quest travel in NG. If you haven't recieved them let me know, I'll toss more your way.

Thank you kindly. I got one two days ago, I think. Nothing but connection errors every time I try to rest since then, though. Which is weird, because pawn summoning works just fine, as does all other things PSN.
Been using rest mode, so maybe that's screwing things up. I'll reboot the PS4 when next I sleep. :)

Edit - rebooting the PS4 fixed it. And got your port crystal (now the second one to arrive via my pawn). Thanks!
An update as to the status of Ahamet, my pawn. She's just hit level 50. Did 10 as a Mage, 40 as a Fighter, and she'll now be a Sorcerer for the next 50. That should nicely set up a fairly durable 1-100 Magick build. Beyond 100, she'll be miscellaneous classes as she masters passives I want, but will basically main a Mage for magickal attacks and team-healing.

Last edited:

Grewitch

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So I've sent everyone that asked 1 item so far. My intent is to send more but I don't know exactly how that works. If I rehire your pawns and send more stuff will it overwrite what I already sent? I just want to make sure I hook those that asked up with some stuff. I've got more of these things than I'll ever use.

I found this, seems you can gift upto 10 items before you have to rest, and then the receiver has to rest to get them, then repeat. So you can give multiple items, 10s the limit at a time.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Well as it turns out you can't do any damage to Daimon's 2nd form without BBI weapons. Tried to kill him 10 times and the most I took him down was 2 bars. The trek back up to Olra was humiliating to say the least.

gioRESET

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Update on my pawn (12/05/17)

PSN ID: Akuma_818
Pawn name: Isabel
Pawn level: 200
Pawn vocation: Strider

She is a beast and has a great deal of knowledge. I mostly need rents so I can keep the Rift Crystal grind going for my Arisen, since she is fully geared.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Juraash Gwyn was last pawn standing in my first PS4 Daimon kill. She performed well.

DQWGgpvXkAE4kdG.jpg:large

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Someone please summon my pawn, I need RC. For armor level 3s. Or send Armor level 3.
PSN:Harid554
Pawn Name- Patrizia
Pawn Level- 200 Sorcerer
Utilitarian/Challenger

Last edited:

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how many people out there got all the way up level 200 and their pawns are carrying around garbage. Like did none of you bother to go to BBI?

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
Can't be the look cause most of em ain't wearing anything stylish. Just random mish mash.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I'll add you when I get a chance. Will take her through some post-daimon content.
Thanks and appreciated.
I made an edit to my quote, I put in the wrong PSN, apologies.
Please use my pawn if you can and I will reciprocate.

I am honestly looking for fighters. . .most of the level 200 ones are trash or Capcom created.
Anyone have a good 200 fighter pawn?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks and appreciated.
I made an edit to my quote, I put in the wrong PSN, apologies.
Please use my pawn if you can and I will reciprocate.

I am honestly looking for fighters. . .most of the level 200 ones are trash or Capcom created.
Anyone have a good 200 fighter pawn?

Oh man Harid I didn't know that was you, we've been PSN friends since the PS3 release lol.

I'll take her for a run this weekend. Thanks for giving my pawn some goods! :)