• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Why didn't she speak up when she was working there? Why did she stay quiet for so long if she saw this going on?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Fauci was there too. He didn't speak lies. No excuses.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhat cathartic that everyone's speaking up now that Trump has no power about how bullshit that last admin was, but would have appreciated this...during the last admin.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck you. You would still be there by his side allowing him to lie and jerking off his genius in interviews had he won the election. Piece of shit.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
She stood with him and peddled what he wanted

even when he suggested poisoning people with disinfectant

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, I can understand and sympathy as she is a woman, and god knows how toxic the republican base is when it comes to women. She basically tries to save herself from the harassment, death threats, and other shit.

On the other hand, lady you are a doctor, currently, there are around 400,000 dead US citizens, and it doesn't help that you enable that orange piece of shit.

I know she stuck between a rock and a hard place but she is a doctor.
Jezzzz

Howdyjacker

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Convict this dummy for not speaking up sooner.

WTF is with these ppl not understanding PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE ON THE LINE with your refusal to speak up/correct erroneous information.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
She should have choked slammed orange hitler when he suggested people inject themselves with bleach and uv rays. But nope, so fuck her and the scarf she rode in on.

May 26, 2018
Ah yes. "Watched." So passive, wasn't she? She just woke up one day and said, "oops, I'm in the White House, how'd I get here? Why am I trapped in my own body, unable to move or speak? This sure is peculiar!"

brjuntinaar

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
Why didn't she speak up when she was working there? Why did she stay quiet for so long if she saw this going on?
Right, that's my first question after listening to this. If Trump is using different graphs than what you are presenting to him, why wouldn't you ask him where they are coming from? That's like, actually, your job. You have to speak the truth and try to guide the president, even if he might get pissed at you for questioning where his graphs are coming from.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. You wait until not only he lost the election but he's out of office and a new President is sworn in before you start to speak up.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
She sat there in those press briefings and let him lie to the public and didn't say shit. In my opinion she contributed to a lot of deaths in this country. She can go fuck off.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. You wait until not only he lost the election but he's out of office and a new President is sworn in before you start to speak up.

Which is quite possible the worse timing. She'll still get the same level of death threats from conservatives but now she has cemented the opinion the left has on her.

So much of a coward or obviously/naive to the way conservatives work that she doomed her whole reputation with everyone.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how many people inside that administration were fucking cowards that either have come out after the fact that Trump was bad, or had done so less than a week before he was out of office. So much backtracking, playing the victim, etc. It's absolutely disgusting.

Keyframe

Oct 29, 2017
Look at all these "brave" people now that Trump is out of the white house. Fuck every single one of them for enabling him while president. Lives are lost thanks to your inaction, how the fuck do you call yourself a doctor after that.

Oct 27, 2017
Is there not some governing body for doctors in the US (I'm thinking like the British Medical Council) who can say, "right so you knew false information was being put out there, in your name, with people's lives on the line and you did nothing?" Struck off, now fuck off.

Lyude77

Dec 19, 2017
I see what most of you are saying, though if she spoke up sooner we would have gotten Dr. Atlas sooner. Definitely could have been worse. She didn't have the reputation like Fauci to resist and not be fired

Having said that, she should have resisted more, especially after Atlas was already in power.

I don't think anyone was listening to her seriously that wasn't already listening to Fauci.

Zarshack

May 15, 2018
Australia
Why does this not surprise me given how Trump was seemingly operating on a different plane of reality to everyone else when it came to covid.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Birx is going to spend the rest of her life doing her damndest to escape responsibility for the hell world she helped create.