• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even with a video tape I don't think he's lose more than like... a point on the current polls. What did Jim Acosta say? "The only ones left are koolaid drinkers and next of kin."

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
12dbcda6a64a8176468992e2fd0c79ba.gif

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The bigger surprise is that he hasn't dropped the n bomb during his shit presidency.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NBC News on July 16th reported that Mary Trump told Rachel Maddow that she personally heard Trump use the N-word and anti-Semitic slurs, I'm now wondering if there's any actual audio recording of Trump's usage of this:

www.nbcnews.com

Trump’s niece says he used racist, anti-Semitic slurs

President Trump’s niece Mary Trump told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that she has heard Trump use anti-Semitic slurs and the N-word.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can swear this was well known behavior even before his campaign but like ... yeah big shocker

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck...?????

A large number of members of the evangelical contingent of the Republican party not only legitimately believe that the biblical apocalypse is actually possible but WANT it to happen, and believe that it can only occur when the Jewish people are in control of Jerusalem. That's why the GOP has put so much funding and energy into supporting Israel.

You didn't seriously think Republicans actually care about Jewish people, did you? Republicans don't care about anyone but themselves.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
This is a person who was offended by the existence of a black president that he tried to prove that there was never actually a black president, and then failing that, became the president himself so that he could remove any track of a black presidency.

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
Even if there was video of him saying it, literally all of his supporters have used the n-word. If they heard the audio, they would just say "He tells it like it is" and "See! He's just like me!"

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This is very fake news, he is the president who has done the most for black voters. We all know this, come on.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure anybody who has spent more than 5 minutes with him has heard him toss out at least one slur.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude, you can just look at this orange face and know he says that shit.

And even if there was tons of video and audio proof his people would be totally cool with it. He wouldn't get canceled.

OP
OP
BoboBrazil

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NBC News on July 16th reported that Mary Trump told Rachel Maddow that she personally heard Trump use the N-word and anti-Semitic slurs, I'm now wondering if there's any actual audio recording of Trump's usage of this:

www.nbcnews.com

Trump’s niece says he used racist, anti-Semitic slurs

President Trump’s niece Mary Trump told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that she has heard Trump use anti-Semitic slurs and the N-word.
Apparently he said it on set of the apprentice but they refuse to release those tapes

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Don't we know who holds the tape for when he said the n-word during Apprentice or something?

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly really surprised there hasn't been any leaked audio from the WH of Trump saying the N-word to his staff behind closed doors.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He really does seem to have some of that bone deep fully thought through proper visceral phobic racism as opposed to the culturally adopted or institutional stuff.

I'd be amazed if we never got to hear any of those alleged Apprentice tapes or if he just blurts our the hard "r" version in frustration or forgetfulness or even as a desperate election tactic.

"they took our wall! Let's take back our word!"

His antsemitic rhetoric is much more documented (accountants rant) but also includes African Americans in it. Like a turducken of racism.

Oct 27, 2017
As soon as the RNC found out they opened a dialogue with Trump. As a result, Trump will remain the party's candidate in the upcoming election.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
And NBC has the outtakes from The Apprentice where he said them. They won't release it because he made so much money for them.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
tenor.gif

You mean one of the most racist, anti-Semitic, bigoted, sexist and stupidest men in all of the United States would be.... exactly that!?

No~