baby meowsers

Banned
Feb 27, 2024
this is so fucking dumb, and not in the way everyone else is saying

her endorsement isn't moving the needle at all, and him saying he hates her isn't changing shit

and a bunch of psychotic 13 going on 30 swifties aren't going to attack trump

non news
rupaul-willam.gif

LV-0504

Oct 6, 2022
nice, 27k absolutely guaranteed already not swing voters spread across the entire country is, you guessed it, not moving the needle

now of course lets not underestimate the fierce power of the swifties. get ready trump, there's going to be some hugely critical tiktoks in the next few days. you might not recover.

there might even be a co-ordinated campaign to get a hashtag trending on twitter that is mean.

quick lets all post "oh now you've fucked up" gifs etc
Even if you were right, which you aren't, the whole thing is still pretty fucking funny.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeeeesssss, let the hate consume you! Make the worst response to the endorsement. Awaken the Swifties.

He really is an utter fuckwit.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Paramore opened for Taylor Swift on the European leg of the Eras tour, and Haley Williams was in the Bad Blood video. Haley and Taylor are friends so she'd probably hate you for this.

Also stop using women to try and tear another woman down.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe everyone is talking about this Taylor Swift endorsement and NOT my own, unique shitty taste in music 😤

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
nice, 27k absolutely guaranteed already not swing voters spread across the entire country is, you guessed it, not moving the needle

now of course lets not underestimate the fierce power of the swifties. get ready trump, there's going to be some hugely critical tiktoks in the next few days. you might not recover.

there might even be a co-ordinated campaign to get a hashtag trending on twitter that is mean.

27k is a good chunk of votes that otherwise might not have voted. It's notable.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
would someone be so kind as to point me towards a good Taylor Swift album?

I couldn't tell you a thing about what she sounds like. Hell, I thought she was Katy Perry for the longest time.

Please educate me in the way of the Swift.

I couldn't care less about her music, but I believe she's a genuinely good person with good morals. I like her as person as far as rich celebrities go.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone

How do people still not get that every vote is important

Those votes matter for downticket races whether they are in safe states or not. And obviously not every single one is in a safe state.

Sadsic

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey

I am also a music hipster that is the first person in the room to say this mainstream garbage sucks but you didn't even pick good alternatives in this situation lol Paramore makes pop music now too

CHC

Oct 27, 2017

I can't stand Taylor Swift's music either but posting this as some kind of objective win backed by you "knowing more about music" is absolutely hilarious

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
Legendary thread. Someone writes the worst post in history and then someone else says hold my beer

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

Don't get me wrong. I love Taylor Momsen and I love the Pretty Reckless and Paramore.

But to call Taylor Swift overrated because she a pop star is ridiculous.

She is the most famous pop star who was ever existed. That is just a fact.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I hate to rain on the parade of awesome, but is there any evidence that these people actually vote?

It might be some of them voting for the first time, or younger folks who are normally tuned out of politics but now have a reason.

I choose to believe that Trump and his peanut gallery are so bothered by this because they know it's bad for them. Their actions betray their words.

mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
Do Republicans honestly think this behavior is becoming of the leader of their party? I guess they do.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Doubling down on the embarrassing take after being proven wrong is certainly a strategy.