▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Trump rn calling everyone to the situation room

"Ok what are my options?"

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
please never let the standard of communication to the public for heads of state be fuckin' twitter ever again

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
How long before he takes Junior's phone and starts tweeting from there? Better ban the whole family, just to be sure.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
1) Fucking FINALLY

2) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSS

3) How long until he steals the account of one of his failsons?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yup! Trump has now lost all his collateral as far as the GOP senate is concerned, he's in deep now. A deplatformed Trump is a liability not an asset
He will be impotent for 2024, his chuds are not going to jump through too many hopes to find him

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think people are grasping how huge this is. Twitter was his voice. He could vent there to tens of millions of people, and the media would pick up on it and spread his message even further.

What's he going to do now? Go to Parler? HE CAN'T. Parler isn't big and important enough for him. It's low rate. It's for losers who couldn't make it on Twitter. In his eyes, where prestige is all that matters, going on Parler would be the equivalent of him moving to a shitty apartment.

He's a broken shit stain of a human being now.
Parler is also likely to be removed from the Apple App Store in the next 24 hours

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
ErP0tMIXEAATxCE

I wanna fuckin' frame it and put it on my wall.

New potato desktop background.

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously far too late, but had to be done.

His Twitter profile will have done so much more damage once he left office.

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
All these people jumping ship at basically the final hour are spineless husks of garbage (including twitter).

They aren't doing it for any good reason besides it now being favorable for themselves. Fucking pathetic and embarrassing

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Quick somone do one those "Grrrrrlll you heard?" meme colleges with Obama, Biden, and Kamala

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Too little, too late IMO.

Still put a smile on my face tho, not gonna lie.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
Fuck yes! Deplatformed. It works. Apple look like they might boot Parler from the App Store, too.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Mods please start a poll of what Trump does next to circumvent this ban.

1. Goes to Parler full time
2. Uses the POTUS account
3. Uses an account of a family member
4. Uses a Trump campaign account.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
My first emotion is anger at these trash ass social media companies for allowing this shit for so long.
They are a huge reason for why things have gotten this bad. Globally.

But I'm trying to shift gears, because I would rather be happy about this very good thing that (finally) happened.
Twitter was his main platform. This is really good. Hopefully other trashy social media platforms will follow suit. Because he'll surely be running over there.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
They should have done this back when he was pushing that "Obama was born in Kenya" shit. Still, I'll take it and laugh at the thought of him in tears over this.