• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
An exercise: Search "Don't have a racist bone in my body" among Republicans and right wingers in general. It's a stock response they all use when they do something openly racist and get called out.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I remember he once said "I'm the least racist person you'll ever meet"

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
He doesn't have a racist bone in his body, but he does have a racist brain in his dumb racist head.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Classic deflecting, everyone knows racism is stored in the brain and not in one's bones. I hate this fucker

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, he doesn't have A racist bone in his body, his entire body is RACIST.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, the chances are, it's a duck.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Well that settles it then. Lets all move on.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the second part:

.....Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!