Red

Oct 26, 2017
Painting him as a coward is not difficult, but I don't think it will resonate with many people who don't already recognize it. Declining anothet debate is just one more example of his pattern of behavior. From blaming everyone else for the problems he creates to claiming his opponents cheated every time he loses. It's all the same thing.

May 10, 2019
giphy.gif

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Not to mention that JD has shown even when he is in control of the narrative and tone he still fucks up. The infamous cat lady thing was on Fox News or something wasn't it? I just remember it being in an interview. Hell his horrible joke that did not land even with Republicans was at an event HE SETUP.
Yup. He got asked a layup question a few weeks ago where the reporter said "What makes you smile?" And he shit on the reporter and then said he was pissed off. Dude is an ass clown.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

View: https://twitter.com/kamalahq/status/1834376603196936541?s=46

www.theguardian.com

Republicans point finger at Laura Loomer for Trump’s pet-eating rant

Conspiracy theorist said to have been key promoter of false rumour about immigrants ex-president repeated in debate

There's absolutely no way Harris/Walz won't win this. Like, seriously, this is _such_ a good team and both are (for politicians obv) a joy to listen to, even if I don't personally agree with a few of their points. It's such an immense step up from Biden, and obviously multiple Leagues ahead of Trump/Vance in every possible way. And it's immediately visible for everyone who's not already completely lost.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I hope Harris pushes this hard in ads. Saying he's afraid of debating her.

There's absolutely no way Harris/Walz won't win this. Like, seriously, this is _such_ a good team and both are (for politicians obv) a joy to listen to, even if I don't personally agree with a few of their points. It's such an immense step up from Biden, and obviously multiple Leagues ahead of Trump/Vance in every possible way. And it's immediately visible for everyone who's not already completely lost.
There's absolutely a way. It's called the Electoral College in PA, GA, and NC. Mentality like this is what got us 2016. Never forget that or feel safe until after election day.

Dec 30, 2020
Just remember, VOTE.

If it seems like a sure thing, VOTE.
If it seems like a lost cause, VOTE.

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
Trump pulling a "GG no re" is obvious cowardice, given that he 1000% would have given Biden a rematch if he asked for one.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Harris pushes this hard in ads. Saying he's afraid of debating her.

There's absolutely a way. It's called the Electoral College in PA, GA, and NC. Mentality like this is what got us 2016. Never forget that or feel safe until after election day.

pretty crazy that 20,000 votes could affect the presidential elections despite having millions more in the popular vote