• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
My huskies Max and Sasha

XmpQLLdh.jpg

eGmy3hZh.jpg

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I have a Giant Schnauzer and an Australian Blue Heeler. Used to have a Rottweiler but she died of cancer at the age of 9.

Oct 27, 2017
Waffle is 2 years old. Mixed breed, maybe Spaniel/ terrier. But some think he may have a bit of Lab in him. He was a stray and I found him at an animal sanctuary. We have been together for a month now. He is a good boy.
7OaYar3.jpg

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
My family has 2 yellow labs.

Duke, the goofy boye:

Joey, the sleepy boye:

Edit - lol, Era's gif display is making these look huge on my screen.

DvergrBlod

Oct 26, 2017
Siberian husky (one in my avatar) and mixed breed with parts of karelian beardog and collie.

Last edited:

Drensch

Oct 27, 2017
This is Yoshi, the Keeshond. I'd never heard of the breed either, until I started doing research into getting a dog. He's just over a year old.

iYbE8Pg.jpg
uxyz6Rt.jpg

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
The shelter called her a "husky/shepherd" mix. I don't know exactly what she is, and I don't really care enough to pay for a test. She's a good girl regardless.
dqTqHI0.jpg

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My little model. A few pics of him of now( he's currently 2 years old) and one when he was 1-2 months old. His breed: Rat Terrier.

xKBvv5a.jpg

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I don't own any dogs but I spend most of my free time babysitting for my sister, and that includes walking her two doggos. A Teacup Yorkshire Terrier and a German Shepherd. They're both relatively good doggos and I'm just about their favorite person in the world right now as I'm the only one in a position to give them the long walks they need.

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
German Shepherd from a breeder and a rescue Rottweiler.

The shepherd is a fucking asshole who I can't take out of the house because every dog and human other than my rott and I is his mortal enemy. The rott is the second best dog I've ever known (first was my pug of 14 years) and I love him like a child. Wouldn't trade him for the world.

Oct 27, 2017
London
Spent some time looking after my uncle's dog in Malaysia which is a Telomian, a breed which is not found outside Malaysia and basically looks like a small dingo. Not my dog sadly. I want to get a German Shepherd or similar in future.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
Dogs are the best, this morning watching mine play with other dogs at the park, just makes me happy.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
currently 2 golden retrievers
could've gotten a beautiful alaskan malamute puppy for free but she was huge for a 1 year old and kept trying to hug me when i went to take a look, i'm afraid she'll injure my nephew and nieces (4 and 6 years old) so i declined :<

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
I've always had a Golden Retriever since I was a kid. Currently it's my third, Mel (catalan for the bee's "honey"), a 5 year old 38kg (!) female. She is HUGE by the standards, females usually are around 25-32kg.

kgD6rmj.jpg
JHQl6b5.jpg

Before we got the first I was fascinated by Alaskan Malamutes, but I was (rightly :P) ignored by then.

Last edited:

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
My little dude Oliver is the classic example of a "mutt" by definition.

Here he is as a puppy.

http:///PQpd.jpg

If he behaved better would have possibly tried to make him a dog model, as he is pretty damn cute. But he is a mischievous little dude.

What is pretty awesome is his parents are my cousins two dogs.
Here he is pretty recently hanging out with this mom and dad. He is the top right.

http:///OQpd.jpg

His father (middle left top) is half Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Half Poodle, so he is what is known as a "Cavapoo."
His mother (far bottom right) is a miniature Alaskan Eskimo Dog (apparently once known as the Spitz breed but it was changed because they were a German breed).
His parents were not supposed to be able to breed, but the vet she used "messed up" and said they were both spayed and neutered when they actually were not. Pretty crazy story and my cousin had no idea the mother was pregnant until about 5 days before she gave birth. She is super fluffy so her belly was not obvious.