• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I've got almost 1,000 good boys in my wallet, let's go to the moon.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Coinbase and Kraken are shit. Nothing but headaches. I could have got on this early but both were giving me problems.

I ended up using Binance are doing third party payment through banxa.
Coinbase b like: Oh so youbought some BTC eh, how nice! we'll get that to you in about 9 days. maybe.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bitcoin has become the standard of crypto. If you ask a random person they likely would have heard of Bitcoin but maybe not like Ethereum, Polkadot, Radix, Ripple, etc.

Yeah but why does that matter? In the virtual space, changes can happen fast. Download an app, deleted another. Sell this coin, buy another. Yesterday was Bitcoin, tomorrow could be Doge. What is the underlying difference?

I could see Doge reach 1k over a few months, why not?

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit it's like following the doggo uphill he stops takes a breath and sky rockets again

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah but why does that matter? In the virtual space, changes can happen fast. Download an app, deleted another. Sell this coin, buy another. Yesterday was Bitcoin, tomorrow could be Doge. What is the underlying difference?

Bitcoin has limited coins available.

DOGE is unlimited.

Think of BTC as gold. It is finite in supply.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017

Market cap. It's not realistic. 1k doge would mean it was a quadrillion dollar venture

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
If you have Coinbase you can exchange something like LTC for DOGE on an exchange like CoinSwitch, the amount can vary though depending on when the transaction is completed.

Electro15

Oct 7, 2018
I'm about to give up on trying to buy this. Any other server apart from Kraken and Binance where I can buy? Don't have any funding on RH right now

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
My buy just says "pending" and then I got a notice saying "dodge coin orders may not execute"

If you're on RH, system is just getting mauled right now and is having issues. I and another had same issues, but orders all went through eventually.

Glad on my investment back in 2014. Spent around $10-$15 I think for a bunch, and still had 40,000 left when all was said and done. Then figured I'd put some money into it here and there beginning in January on RH as I saw the price, coin is relatively stable and be cool if I could maybe double my money one day with that.

Needless to say, I'll keep holding.