Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People who have a shitton of DOGE because of how long it's been so easy to accumulate are going to start cashing out. Better hope the meme demand outstrips the added supply that's gonna inject.

Let's fuckin go.
yup that problem i'm facing when a few whales want out while i'm sleeping.

Last edited:

CorKas64

Oct 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Oh gosh waiting on my Doge desktop wallet to sync from the 54,000 I got in the early days, going mad. Still a year and thirteen weeks left. Plus Binance verification issues.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
it's too bad i was always in debt when crypto was beginning so at least i could make fun buys, i literally never had money till last year

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
Would be crazy if this hits .50 cents or even a dollar.

Pleasantly surprised if it does but thinking people are going to cash out if it hits .10, not sure people realize how many dogecoins some people have out there plus how many were/get produced, will personally hold till .15cents and probably peace out if it gets there.

TCB

Oct 19, 2019
If you're in Canada, you can use Binance then do a Banxa transfer. Everything else crapped out on me.

Worked for me.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
fucking binance wants a godamn utility bill?! I fucking roomie with someone. Fuck this nonsense. Is there not a single fucking app that works and doesnt require me to sacrifice my firstborn on a full moon?!

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
This has been 60% of my day

v2O5q1K.png

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I have some old accounts that have been building this shit up for years and I have no idea how the fuck to get into them anymore.

At this point I've lost more money to vanished master keys, broken 2FA, and shuttered markets than I've gained on any one exchange.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Just FYI, you're not guaranteed to win. You're FOMO will most likely lead to losses or debt. A lot of the people on the Internet screaming BUY BUY BUY and HODL HODL HODL are playing you so they can cash out high and never tell you. It isn't just Wall Street grifting you guys. Be aware of that. Be smart with your money.

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
funny to see again. Holding 60k from when I mined this for a laugh back in 2013.

Was kinda tempted to sell when it peaked in 2018 but held throug hthat.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
So you can't buy BTC with a debit card on Coinbase?

Thinking on maybe trying with Robinhood but not sure how long it takes to deposit funds from my Bank account there
I feel like you could a while back when I used to be able to deal with them but guess not anymore...sorry about that
Robinhood may be your best option if you want a fast deposit (or wait until tomorrow to do a wire request) then if you want to long term hold just hope they finally allow for coin withdrawals.

May 31, 2018
A person could buy all the coins they want to, but if none of the exchanges available to them are working then it's just getting taunted. Lol I am so pissed off.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
This is not in any way meant as an endorsement or anything like that, but just a random musing watching this fuckery unfold, but it definitely feels like if there was ever to be a meme crypto other than bitcoin to take off ironically, then speculatively, then somehow legitimately, it would dogecoin lol.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
lol it's dropping again. Yeah, this isn't reaching $1 nor .10 cents.

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
Could see this hitting .10

If it does i think everyone is selling.

For some that's some good money as long as you remember the taxman.