• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody sleeps.

hqdefault.jpg

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Mods are dead, mods remain dead, and we have killed them.

How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I am pretty sure with recent advances in technology, a few of the Mods are actually advanced bots that operate autonomously throughout all hours of the day, with personality profiles uploaded.

Either that, or are doing WFH or super bored during the regular office day.
They called me a robot because I worked in the shower. When I retired they dumped my brain into a decompiler to try to find anything useful to incorporate into an AI. All tests were catastrophic failures because they got fried when they stepped in the shower every morning. The technology just isn't there.

Unfortunately the real Finale was killed from the procedure where they harvested my brain. It's too bad they couldn't create a functioning AI from that.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
They called me a robot because I worked in the shower. When I retired they dumped my brain into a decompiler to try to find anything useful to incorporate into an AI. All tests were catastrophic failures because they got fried when they stepped in the shower every morning. The technology just isn't there.

Unfortunately the real Finale was killed from the procedure where they harvested my brain. It's too bad they couldn't create a functioning AI from that.

Robots.Txt - YouTube

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Does Resetera beed a pony mascot?

I've always wondered, now that you're a regular member again do you read era in the shower? The world needs more of your shower thoughts.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the most Fat4All'd I've ever seen a thread go

His flamin hot thread isn't even this off the rails

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Morrigan Need to come in here and rain fire and brimstone, then salt the earth like she normally does

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest