MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
I don't currently but it's because the guy i bought from moved away years ago and i have no clue who to buy from. Everyone i thought would know someone ended up being someone who doesn't do it so i just kinda gave up. I just want it to be legal already so i can just go buy some at a store

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every day in the evening to relax.

I don't really have a prefered strain, because I never can have the same from where I get it.

Right now the one I'm smoking is called Mother's Milk.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
827252768234614784-png__700.jpg
Jokes on you I'm Canadian. Also have a US passport so can't ban me.

Like to vape whatever organic weed my dad grew on the farm.
And the odd gummy candy but I only like 7-10mg or so and it's actually hard to find real low doses ironically. I'll get a gummy candy and like cut it in half

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I recently moved to Canada and never really ever used anything. I have some pretty bad anxiety, some stutter and Tourette that's only a few muscle tics nowadays. I've heard about CBD oil or something too.
What would be the best way to start with something easy at least to help me anxiety?

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Nah, I already have enough other vices.
Basically my whole circle of friends does though. They did try to get to to "just try" it a few times when they (and me) were young and stupid but the pretty quickly accepted it when I told them no.
These days I even have people not believing me when I tell them I don't smoke weed. It's crazy.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Yep, daily. I consider it medicinal. It's the only way I can dig myself out of my depression enough to be almost a normal person.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I only smoke during the very infrequent even that someone passes me some, I'm far more likely to get down with edibles. I generally hate the act of smoking, my parents did it growing up and it almost killed them so I have a negative association with it - healthy or unhealthy.

I don't judge those that do, only those who become overly dependent on it.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
i used to and i miss it so much! especially playing video games high, or watching cowboy bebop, evil dead trilogy and all my other favorite shows/movies (especially during halloween time)

i never really made a commitment to quitting forever, in fact i specifically said i would smoke regularly again one day, but i want to finish school before i start again

noooooot so sure i'm going to make it lol. i know i should, but if i can quit smoking dope for 2 years (it'll be 2 years in february) then i believe i can control myself to only smoking when i have a couple hours to chill at night, after studying, guitar/trumpet practice and work is done

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
^ username checks out 👍
giphy.gif

I would if I could
But i still like it like this a nice balance
High CBD and THC is the truth.

I used to just smoke the highest THC I could find but it made me slow and lethargic when I got after it on a regular basis. CBD seems to mitigate a lot of the downsides of THC, at least for me.
Yeah cbd helps alot with it. Which I also love cuz I don't wanna be too high after working out when I'm back home before going to sleep and its good for muscles so its an added bonus.
Im high right now on some Charlotte's Web a high cbd strain with low thc and some Girl Scout cookies woo weeee

TheMilkman

Banned
Aug 30, 2019
Not anymore. Shit like that and drinking was taking up too much of my already meager income. Couldn't be happier now that I'm sober, I've got the bread and the drive to actually do shit

Oct 27, 2017
No. I tried it a couple times in college and hated the feeling, especially because it made my chest feel like a charcoal tube.
I've heard it has way more THC than what I tried in the '80s. I can't even imagine trying it despite it being perfectly legal here and a pot shop about two miles away.

killertofu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every night thank you California. Who woulda thought I would live in a time where I could get weed delivered to me

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Once a week or once every couple weeks usually. I prefer to vape. No mess, no clean up, and I can take a few hits and be done with it.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Nope. Smells terrible, tastes terrible and I have no problems sleeping on my own.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
I was a daily user from 18-24, then I just stopped. Mainly work related. However I do smoke once in a blue moon now. Love rolling a solid blunt, but will consume anyway really haha.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
No but my wife suffers from chronic illness and pain and wants to try some (in perhaps edible form), but only if it becomes legal, unfortunately we live in the UK where things take so much longer to catch up with the rest of the world.

To be honest with Brexit coming up they'll need as much adding to the economy as possible, maybe weed will be the next great British industry? :P

Sorry had to make light of a dire situation.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
I feel guilty in admitting I smoke a bowl of 1g of chopped weed, mixed with half a light cigarette, before bedtime every night.

Like I keep filling my bong till I've gone through the gram and then pass out.