• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rockard.

/I did a lot of No DK Barrel/No Checkpoint GBA speedruns of Donkey Kong Country 2 in high school.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
19, 65, 9, 17, hold A press start, 4, 1, 2, 6. Super Sonic in Sonic 2 with stage select. ;3 19921164? I think is for the debug but I'm always spotty on that one.

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
Rosebud and Abracadabra from Toy Story on Mega Drive. Don't remember what it actually did though.

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
VMC3QZJ - Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles for GBA. One of the later levels. Maybe the last one.

VHRDHL - Star Wars: Super Empire Strikes Back for SNES. Forget which level it takes you to but pretty sure it's still on Hoth.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
L R L R L L R R A
to unlock Special Cup in time trials for Super Mario Kart SNES. Cause the battery of my friend's copy was dead and would reset all savedata when shut down.

Power Overwhelming and Black Sheep Wall were two Starcraft codes I'd always use too (gives invincibility and reveals map). The one for money increase that you'd have to use over and over escapes me at the moment, lol