• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
So right now my family is posted up trying to relieve tension from quarantinearound a bonfire in the back yard...all of us playing Switch.

I tend to do this kinda frequently (I don't even have my dock hooked up anymore, I use my OG switch as a portable) but just wondering besides commuting and "normal" portable uses if anyone likes to play their Switch outdoors, or in non standard places?

Bonus points for pics!

(Ignore all the chewed up dog toys lmao)

Plum

May 31, 2018
In the bath.

But not really now since my right joy-con's stick button literally stopped working.

Damn Nintendo :(

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't there that one dude on reddit that was posting from the hospital while his wife was in labor?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I play it during sex

oQHUHGR.gif

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Not really. I just started playing in hand held after all this time though. I'm sure I'll end up playing it in a cupboard or something.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Not sure if this counts, but I happened to travel to Japan for work right after the Switch came out, and thus about a quarter of my playthrough of Breath of the Wild took place on my flights there and back, with my Switch in tabletop mode on the tray table.

It was right out of a Switch commercial and I even had a few people ask me about it. It was pretty cool, haha.

Billy Awesomo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
Played on a roof top (no party though sadly), although I feel this might be semi common here in NYC where I think a decent amount of people have roof top access. (I just wanted some air that day but wanted to play Breath of the wild, while getting fresh breath from the wild... of NYC... come to think of it, it wasn't really all that fresh but I digress.).

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I play it docked in my bedroom. Is that odd?

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Probably strangest is when I took mine with me at the hospital. But that's really not so strange. It kept me occupied as I recovered.