• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you own both of the current gen Playstation and Xbox?

• Yes

Votes: 650 55.4%
  • No

Votes: 524 44.6%

• Total voters

LewLew

Jul 21, 2020
Yarp got the xbox first because of halo and sunset (glad i got it because of forza horizon) then got the ps4 when they did that darth vader one

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I mostly game on the PS4 (I have 2 of them, an OG one and a pro) but I also have an XboxOne for gamepass.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Launch day PS4
Launch day Xbox One
Launch day Xbox One X

Not doing this again though.

This time I'll jump in first on Xbox Series X and buy PS5 later when more exclusives are out.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Just the launch PS4. Not enough of Microsoft's exclusives interest me enough to justify buying an Xbox.

Feb 9, 2018
I have both a PS4 (bought at launch) and a One X (upgraded from a base XBO bought in Nov. 2015). I own both systems because both PlayStation and Xbox have enough first-party and exclusive games to make them worth owning.

The PS4 was initially my primary system as most games played better on it than on the base XBO. But once the One X was released, I started buying all my third-party games for it for the same reason: better performance (I also honestly prefer the XBO controller over the DS4, though the DS4 is admittedly a huge improvement over previous PS controllers). I even double-dipped a few titles just for the 4K upgrade.