• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Well I don't even have pyjamas any more. At home I just wear tracksuit pants so I have no real need for a dressing gown.

ha! same here, tho im more of a shorts and old shirt kind of guy. sometimes i look like a bum cuz some shirts are basically disintegrating with a lot of holes lol

that been said i dont go out like that only when i know im not going out or having guests

Sacrilicious

Oct 30, 2017
I've never owned a robe. I don't think I've ever worn a robe.

Honestly, I never understood the point of robes.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. I have treacksuit bottoms and t-shirts/vests instead. I've never really felt comfortable in a robe, it's like a half way state between dressed and undressed that I can never get into.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I got a silk robe i wear in the mornings for breakfast on my terrace and also another that i was once gifted at a hotel

Oct 26, 2017
I have a traditional bathrobe but I rarely wear it because it's so heavy and warm.

I have four yukata though. Two cheap ones I got from staying at a Japanese spring hotel, and two that are a bit fancier (one bought at home, one bought in Hiroshima). I love them, quite light in the summer but still comfortable (inside) in the winter.

I like how you can keep things in the sleeves. A definite benefit over western robes.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
ha! same here, tho im more of a shorts and old shirt kind of guy. sometimes i look like a bum cuz some shirts are basically disintegrating with a lot of holes lol

that been said i dont go out like that only when i know im not going out or having guests
Yep! Wouldn't be seen dead outside in the crappy tracksuit pants, but the comfort while at home is too much to ignore :)

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. I love wearing a robe at night. I have one that's pretty nice, I don't know if I'd call it luxurious but it's like Nautica I think and it's super soft.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Mens-Luxury-Robes-to-Rock-in-Isolation.jpg
Can we take a moment to appreciate how ridiculous the stairs are in this picture? No handrails, no stability, just vibes.

Chippewa Barr