• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you like rain?

• Yes.

Votes: 236 69.2%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 79 23.2%
  • Rain rain go away.

Votes: 26 7.6%

• Total voters

Sylvestre

Banned
Mar 20, 2020
I like thunderstorms but when it rains for a few days in a row it fucks with my commute so not a big fan

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I love days where it's thundering and pouring outside.

I don't like driving in rain though.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
i prefer sun more, but it's always really nice to have a day of rain when you feel like being lazy around the house. like it justifies you getting away w it or sonething

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I love it when it's on a bright day and there's no cold wind. But lately it's just been miserable rain with little reprieve. My ideal pattern would be 2-3 days of light/medium rain, followed by lots of sunshine. Rinse and repeat!

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
When I am still trying to get a yard guy to come deal with my yard full of leaves, or when I need to be out running errands: No
Any other time: Yes

Inside instantly feels cozier when there is rain outside.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
If I can stay at home drinking hot cocoas watching the window... yes.

If I have to get outside, getting wet, getting the car wet (it's the 21st century and still we do not have a way to put umbrellas in cars!!), I fucking hate it,

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd prefer not to drive in it but I love rain and thunderstorms.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
I miss rain. Moved from Atlanta to Denver and it's awful. When it "rains" out here it's a light sprinkle for like 15 min.

I miss rainy days so so so much.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Cloudy, cool, drizzling weather is the best.

Although I like snow even more.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck no. It ruins everything. It becomes humid when it's over, it gets you wet when you don't wanna be wet, and just the sound alone fucking irritates me.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Fuck no. It ruins everything. It becomes humid when it's over, it gets you wet when you don't wanna be wet, and just the sound alone fucking irritates me.

Well the trick is you stay inside and play games and watch tv and get all cozy. You don't actually go out in it

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I love it. The only time it bugs me is when I have to walk to work in it and the rain is so heavy that I have to avoid puddles everywhere I walk.

Dogo Mojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, it's very comforting which seems weird I guess but I find I get the best sleep when it rains.

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
I mean there's no one kind of rain. Everything has to come together just right to feel it comforting.