• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

• open

Votes: 66 8.9%
  • closed

Votes: 675 91.1%

• Total voters

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I tried it with my eyes open like twice in my whole life, I felt like a creep or something.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Making out with eyes open just feels so creepy. I open them for a split second once in a while bit it's a weird feeling.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I've been made fun of for kissing with my eyes open before, so mostly closed now. I'd say both if it were an option.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Closed... I think? At least most of the time?

I've never actually thought about it enough to notice.

Oh god, is this going to be like when you become aware of your breathing? Next time I kiss someone I'm going to be consciously thinking about my eyes. You've ruined me.

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
90% closed but I have them open for a second or so here and there. If it's just for a peck (on the cheek) I don't even need to close as that's customary in my family.

But I generally enjoy kissing my GF and we still kiss quite passionately even after a year which is awesome.

P.S.s.sss?

Kissing is like a well choreographed dance. If the two are in sync it's even better.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
An ex of mine would not be able to fully close her eyes while we were making out, like you could see just a little bit, very little of the white part and it was creepy as fuck because she looked like she was being possessed lol. I got used to it after a while.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

lmao yall are killing me

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I see that my partner has their eyes open (I check periodically), I immediately seal our lips and blow a lungful of air into their mouth as a gesture of dominance.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
let them close their eyes first, then wrap your mouth around their nose placing tongue in nostril and gently blow. they'll remember you forever.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
closed. sometimes ill open for a second or too.

it feels weird to kiss with eyes open.

A normal kiss with eyes closed but sometimes with eyes open to lock on to hers. "good luck at work, watch out in traffic, etc"

French kissing always closed. But the older i get the less appealing french kissing becomes (unless really horny).
Hate it when couples French kiss in public. It's not romantic. It's attention whoring by drama queens imo. Disgusting to behold. Just give a sweet kiss and save the oral sex for at home.

Grumpy old man out.

i'm pretty young and i don't even understand the appeal of french kissing

it just feels weird and is kind of uncomfortable

unpopular opinion probably

Deleted member 2379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on everyone closed only. When I next see some absurd thread here and I wonder how some people exist I will reference this thread.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Closed of course...

But I do open my eyes sometimes, for a sneak peek. When your partner does it too at the exact same moment, hilarity ensues.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Both. Eye contact while kissing can be so hot, intimate, connecting, even playful. I love it.

MeBecomingI

Oct 27, 2017
Closed... come on people. The only time you could keep your eyes open for a kiss is when you do something like kiss their forehead or something far less intimate. Eyes can open after the kiss is done. There are very few things more intimate and romantic then looking into each others eyes after a passionate kiss. Not during... keeping them open is straight up weird.

Nov 17, 2017
Closed. It awkward and uncomfortable to me otherwise. Like opening your eyes between kisses to look at each other is one thing but if you're just wide eyed staring the whole time, it unsettles me a bit.

There's not really much to look at when your face is literally right up against someone else's anyway. I'd rather close my eyes and focus entirely on the sensation.

They don't have to be alive, tho *wink wink*
35371.jpg

Fits too well.