Do you ever feel like you don't fit in with your group of friends?

• Yes

Votes: 90 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • You're a bother, go away

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

Deleted member 22901

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
all the time. i'm the only person in my friend group who isn't cis or straight. i have a hard time talking to most of my friends.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
sometimes i wonder if it is my friends who could be better, or is it me that could be a better friend?

Oct 27, 2017
Never fit in anywhere. Only reason I had "friends" in high school was because my house was a convenient place to smoke weed after school and of course I always had some to share.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm honestly not a fan of having friends. Just more ppl you're expected to talk to or hang with and I much prefer my alone time rather than spending it with others. My fiancé is the only person I really enjoy being with.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can definitely be introverted to a fault at times. Got in to a habit to saying no to social invites due to wanting to be alone. I started to realize I was being invited to group activities less and less because of it :(

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
They wouldn't be your friends if you didn't fit in. Even if you don't think you do, the fact they wanna be your friends means that you fit in enough. You gotta take the initiative sometimes

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
i grew away from my old group of friends, they all still hang out together but i haven't really spoken with most of them in years. no ill will though.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I stopped drinking 2 years ago and fortunately my friends were real and not addiction buddies. Well, mostly, I don't do winery tours and other activities that are simply lame sober.

I did have a group of friends I would hangout with sometimes but they're really intense - that social group only kind of thing or you can't be apart of a chat group. I just stopped hanging out, that sort of control and group consensus is extremely unhealthy.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I'm not sure/don't think so. Most of the time, I hang out with them for watching JoJo as a group but they have invited me to to other things and during the JoJo hangout, they are receptive and engage with me and I do contact them via FB. I think they might have other group chats and part of me kinda wants to ask to be invited, but not sure if it's too clingy. Granted, i did join them last year, so I dunno

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Well I don't really have friends anymore, just work buddies. But throughout most of my life, no I don't really feel like I've belonged in any particular social group.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had friends that did nerdy stuff like board games and dnd. All we do is watch movies together. Eat and drink. That's it.

Lucky assholes.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
tbh even back when i was in school i felt this way

ive never really had a friend who i felt like both our interests and our feelings meshed well

maybe just a me problem though

Zorg1000

Banned
Jul 22, 2019
I'm married with children while all my close friends I grew up with are still single with no kids so i have naturally grown apart from them. We still talk pretty regularly and still have the same tastes in things like movies/games/music/etc. but I dont really get together with them more than once or twice a year and our ideas of a fun weekend have become very different.

Just part of life I guess, I relate more with my co-workers who all have families of their own.