Votes: 722 52.3%

• Total voters

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
What the hell?
Let me tell you my story.

I once had a bottle. It contained my piss, loads of months old spittle and old ash from smoking weed. Please don't ask me why and how that bottle happened. I was young.

So, I woke up in the middle of the night, still super high and damn thirsty, grabbing the wrong bottle and took a big and nice sip of it.

As I realized what just fucking happened and the shock/shame went through my soul and body, I sprinted into the bathroom, spit that stuff out, grabbed Shampoo and squeezed it into my mouth, because I thought I need SOMETHING to "clean" it.

That stuff was even WORSE than the already disgusting piss mix from before! I barely could hold it in and not throwing up. It was probably the most disgusting and evil taste I've ever experienced.

So yeah, never eat Shampoo!
*schampoo

Deleted member 13642

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
imagine being a mod here. You see the schampoo thread, have your chuckle, and are pretty much ready to move on with your life. Then you realize, shit. For the record, I need to go in there and tell people to not eat shampoo. Schampoo

OP
OP
MarsipanRumpan
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
What the hell?

I once had a bottle. It contained my piss, loads of months old spittle and old ash from smoking weed. Please don't ask me why and how that bottle happened. I was young.

So, I woke up in the middle of the night, still super high and damn thirsty, grabbing the wrong bottle and took a big and nice sip of it.

As I realized what just fucking happened and the shock/shame went through my soul and body, I sprinted into the bathroom, spit that stuff out, grabbed Shampoo and squeezed it into my mouth, because I thought I need SOMETHING to "clean" it.

That stuff was even WORSE than the already disgusting piss mix from before! I barely could hold it in and not throwing up. It was probably the most disgusting and evil taste I've ever experienced.

"What the hell" proceeds to tell an amazing story lol. Thanks for sharing! We're all friends here.

Sweet people are latching on. It was a misspelling at first but schampoo is the way to go.

AYZON

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Misunderstood what was meant with "sometimes" thought it was supposed to be accidental. Damn now im one of those 11. :/

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell?

I debated coming back to this thread after quickly leaving it yesterday. I am so glad I did.

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell?

giphy.gif

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I came in thinking that typo was because its actually a shampoo themed food, but it turned out to be a brain damaged OP who literally fucking eats shampoo. What the hell man.

Lotto

Oct 28, 2017
Earth
i got this coca cola flavored lip balm that I'll ocassionally eat so you do you OP, your logic that they shouldn't be flavored if they didn't want us to eat it is sound

OP
OP
MarsipanRumpan
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
do americans seriously not eat schampoo in the shower???
There are 31 of us who eat it, hard to believe everyone who has answered other things is all americans but who I am to say. Makes you wonder, I like schampoo atleast!
Is 1 box of schampoo enough to feed a family of 4?
I mean yeah, even though I like eating schampoo you can't eat too much since I think its proven you can get sick by it or whatever, but as long you only get diarrhea I'd say its okay.
Depends on how resistant your family is and how much yogurth you can eat

ffdgh

Oct 25, 2017
The Mushroom Kingdom
What the hell?

🤨 ooook then.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
Before I clicked on this thread I thought OP was talking about some foreign dish that I didn't know how to say but I thought I knew it wasnt actually shampoo. I thought it was some food spelled schampoo but pronounced Skompo or some shit.

I was wrong and now I feel almost as dumb as people who eat shampoo.

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell?

Mfw+my+name+have+some+blue+in+it+now+im_4550ca_5446923.gif

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
What the hell?

No, I'm still going to ask you, because when I was young I didn't have a bottle like that ever. You're not getting off easy here, BakedTanooki!

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look. I don't mind the weekend "why can't you fuckers be normal" threads. I really don't. They actually can be entertaining from time to time.

But don't sucker me into your thread by using curious words that don't mean anything, like schampoo. This was a carnival ride that I didn't want to be on!

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
What the hell?

ctrl-a
ctrl-c
thingsontheinternet.txt
ctrl-v
alt-f
alt-s
alt-x

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Shampoo's gotta be toxic. What are y'all doing.

Poll needs a "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" option.