Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 42 15.1%
  • No

Votes: 237 84.9%

• Total voters

Watevaman

Oct 30, 2017
Never brushed my teeth but one time out water heater was busted so I showered at work a few times. It was weird and I did not like it.

Gabriel

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't before, but now that I have invisalign its pretty much required unless you want to have a food forest in your mouth all afternoon.

Soran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Based on my knowledge of waxing/polishing cars, finishing wood floors, and rock tumbling, I think if you literally brushed after every meal you would have no enamel left. Logically there has to a limit where too much brushing will start to cause damage.
I guess it depend how many times a day you eat too. Three times a day doesn't seen too much for me, is not like you need to brush after every snack.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
The mere idea of not washing my teeth after lunch disgusts me.

Orcastar

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
Today I learned that some people brush their teeth after lunch. You do realize that you're probably damaging your enamel doing that, right?

Havik

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
I always have toothpaste and a brush with me at work but I usually only brush at work when i have an appointment or i ate something that made my breath smell

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I don't, but I've seen people do it in my workplace. I'm not going to fault someone for wanting to maintain good hygiene so it's cool. I personally wouldn't bother, I only have a salad for dinner at work. Plus I think over-brushing is bad for your teeth. Mornings and nights are enough for me.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
No. No way I'd ever be comfortable enough to bring my toothbrush into a public restroom.

Oct 27, 2017
But any dentist will tell you to brush after every meal. I have a hard time believing people here haven't been in the dentist.
I've never had a dentist tell me this and I've never had a cavity. Just brush in the morning and at night. If you have stuff in your teeth floss. Yall make everything so complicated

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
That's bad for your teeth. If anything, you should be brushing before you eat.
I mean, not immediately.

We have 40 minutes to eat at the cafeteria. I usually finish my meal in 10-15 minutes and the remaining half hour we are just talking. Then I return to the office and brush my teeth. Like half hour later after eating lunch.

Septimius

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the main guideline never to brush your teeth directly after a meal? If you have something acidic, your enamel will be damaged by brushing. So, no, I brush my teeth in the morning and in the evening.

Ezra

Nov 14, 2017
I'm quite surprised by the results. It's hard to find a brazilian that doesn't brush their teeth after lunch.

I cannot even imagine eating and then spending the entire afternoon without brushing my teeth.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
No, I've heard that you aren't supposed to brush more than twice a day which I already do so there isn't a need. Plus, I don't want to do it where other people are shitting and fouling up the air.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
yes, many times, probably not as often as I should.

Its just, after you eat onions, or something with a bunch of garlic you HAVE to brush get the smell off your breath.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I have never brushed my teeth while at work. I have no desire to brush my teeth while in a public bathroom.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Not unless I have a fancy dinner/date directly after work, which is very rare especially since my hours usually end before 5:00.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I don't but I know some who do. I wish they would wash out the sink after.

I don't want to see what you had for lunch.

sonder

Banned
Mar 18, 2020
I've never seen this in the US. In Korea/Taiwan I have although I don't know how widespread it was there.