Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the photos so I can remember which is which, OP.

I shower regularly and have a bath once every few years to remind myself how boring they are after the first five minutes. If I've had a physically exhausting day they are a good way of winding down and relaxing the muscles though.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I love a nice, soothing bath. But I don't have a nice enough tub and bathroom to really enjoy it. (I get a bit claustrophobic.)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
while i do shower a lot, i do take a bath 2-3 times a month

and usually fall asleep

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Two or three times a week, yeah. Much prefer it over showering but you know, it takes its fair time to be ready to hop in so.

betwixtie

Oct 29, 2017
I take a super bubbly bath once a week simply to catch up on graphic novels I've put aside for way too long. Tbh, if my tub could support a tray, I would totally be eating and drinking, too. It's super relaxing.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My girlfriend does twice a week, she does a full shower then lets the tub fill with water to take a bath and just lay there soaking.

Complete waste of water if you ask me.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Not on a regular basis but during the winter maybe once a week to help with my dry skin.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I can't remember the last bath I had. It was probably a spa type of bath at a hotel or something. I like to get in and out as soon as possible, so I just stick to showers.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
My wife takes a bath like once every 2 weeks or so. When she was preg she was bathing daily.

I haven't had a bath since living with other people as an adult. When I lived alone, I'd take a bath when I was shit faced. Last time I took a bath was probably, like, after snow blowing during a major storm or some other outdoor winter activity where my bones hurt.

Baths are fucking great, I just never take them.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would like to but I'm too big for my bath, which is already larger than your average one. I'm not even that tall, just barely under 6'2", but I can't get my whole body in it. It's soothing and relaxing to just take a bath, not really meant to clean yourself, just chill out.

I would totally do it like once a week if possible, but I'm lazy on the weekends with planning my time and again I'm kind of put off by the fact that I can't just get in the bath and relax but kind of have to shift my body back and forth to either have my legs submerged or my top half. If I could get my entire body submerged the whole time with room to stretch out I would make a point to take one on the regular.

Chasex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I like to lay in the tub and let it fill up via the shower head. I put some type of towel over my face to avoid drowning and just let the water hit me. Dang does that look weird after typing it out... this might be my "can't you just be normal" moment.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
We have a 2 person, 80 gallon jacuzzi tub in our master bath. I think I have used it 2-3 times over the past 6 years. However, my kids have used it several times a week for 6 years. I think that bath tub will be a fond memory for them.

We have an 8 person hot tub, which kind of makes the jacuzzi tub a bit redundant IMO.

DJGolfClap

Avenger
Apr 28, 2018
Vancouver
Nightly bath and morning shower for me. If you had arthritis in your entire lower body, you'd be taking a hell of a lot of baths too.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I think the last time I took a bath was over 20 years ago. I've thought about the idea a few times, but don't really feel like wasting the water and time just to relax when I could just shower and go about my day or night.