shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see the game is continuing to get consistent support. It remains my favourite rhythm action game to date. At this rate though I'll never finish all the tracks!

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, the next DLC is V Liberty 2. So next collab (Mar 2025) will be the unnamed rhythm game collab

Last edited:

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Empty Your Mind 1st [AJURIKA]
Equator Line 1st [AJURIKA]
Fiji ~Paraiso Mix~ (Eternal Paradise) [Yoshie Arakawa]
Heat Haze Shadow [AJURIKA]
Kitsch [Yu Miyake]
Moonlit Wilderness [Satoru Kosaki]
Moonsiders 1st [Taku Inoue]
My Last Stand [mifumei]
Poolside [Hiroshi Okubo]
Tekken Tag Tournament Piano Intro ~Massive True Mix~ [Akitaka Yohyama]
The Decisive Blow (Normal) [Hiroshi Okubo]
Yodeling in Meadow Hill (Hidden Retreat) [Keiichi Okabe]

Releasing Thu 26th Sep 2024
No authentic sky is a shame

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty solid song selection, mostly recent songs with a few from T4 and up. Looking forward to the DLC release. No keysounds, but that wasn't surprising.
Also the new gear is the first time they've added 8B FX note animations to the gear in like years lol.

Time to wait and see if there's more news in the Tekken Talk in like 5 hours

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
News Recap

25th Sep 2024

V Liberty DLC releasing (PS4)

26th Sep 2024

Tekken DLC releasing (12 tracks, $16~)

View: https://youtu.be/UVEJn6hAHSs?si=xNLUWDuXoIoJijB1

Kitsch [Yu Miyake]
My Last Stand [mifumei]
Poolside [Hiroshi Okubo]
Tekken Tag Tournament Piano Intro ~Massive True Mix~ [Akitaka Tohyama]

Oct/Nov 2024

DJMAX Pattern Creation Contest 2024 judgement will begin, in its own mode on the main menu screen where finalists' charts will be archived so they can be played at any time

Dec 2024

Season 14 starts (the new SC charts will be focused on rhythm game collab tracks)

V Liberty 2 DLC releasing

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
12 tracks feels a little low, but I got Heat Haze Shadow, so I'm happy.

That UI is looking pretty good.

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
Kitsch [Yu Miyake]
My Last Stand [mifumei]
Poolside [Hiroshi Okubo]
Tekken Tag Tournament Piano Intro ~Massive True Mix~ [Akitaka Tohyama]
Added the game that each song came from to the tracklist
Empty Your Mind 1st [AJURIKA] - Tekken 7
Equator Line 1st [AJURIKA] - Tekken 7
Fiji ~Paraiso Mix~ (Eternal Paradise) [Yoshie Arakawa] - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Heat Haze Shadow [AJURIKA] - Tekken 7
Kitsch [Yu Miyake] - Tekken 4
Moonlit Wilderness [Satoru Kosaki] - Tekken 5
Moonsiders 1st [Taku Inoue] - Tekken 7
My Last Stand [mifumei] - Tekken 8
Poolside [Hiroshi Okubo] - Tekken 5
Tekken Tag Tournament Piano Intro ~Massive True Mix~ [Akitaka Tohyama] - Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Decisive Blow (Normal) [Hiroshi Okubo] - Tekken 8
Yodeling in Meadow Hill (Hidden Retreat) [Keiichi Okabe] - Tekken 6

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/960170/view/4686647673461728304

[DMRV] TEKKEN DLC PACK UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT (Sep. 26, 2024)

Hello, this is ROCKY STUDIO.

An update for the release of the TEKKEN DLC PACK will be conducted from 12 PM to 4 PM KST on September 26, 2024. Please update your game on the platform you are using to ensure you can continue to enjoy the game normally.
For detailed product information, please refer to the contents below:

TEKKEN DLC PACK Release (Sep. 26 2024- The TEKKEN DLC will include 12 tracks, a UI SKIN, GEAR/NOTE SKINS, and other exclusive items such as plates.
※ With the release of TEKKEN, the DJ POWER range for existing FALCOM tracks and BlueWhite, Kamui, Re:BIRTH will change from 'NEW' to 'BASIC'.

LEGACY RANKING Added:
  • LEGACY RANKING will show TOP 200 records for each track based on version 1.0.
  • LEGACY RANKING will show MASTER RANKING records based on version 1.0.
※ LEGACY RANKING will not be affected by your current gameplay results.

Function Improvements/Changes:
  • Changes in TEAM MATCH so that OBSERVERS do not affect the team's average score.
  • Unified labeling of CLEAR PASS exclusive tracks to CLEAR PASS+ in both LADDER MATCH and VERSUS MATCH modes.
  • Emojis exclusive to the SHOP added in Season 13 will now play repeatedly.
  • Precision of judgment timing adjustment will be reduced to 1/3 of the previous value (pre-change adjustment value of ±1 corresponds to the post-change value of ±3), and the maximum adjustment range will be expanded from ±100 to ±150.
  • Input timing values shown in the judgment timing adjustment test will be refined to 1/10 of the previous scale (changing the minimum unit for input timing from ±10/3 to ±1).
  • The EXCHANGE tab in the SHOP will be removed.

Bug Fixes
  • (Gamepad) Fixed an issue where BGA brightness adjustment was not possible on the pause screen.
  • (Gamepad) Fixed an issue where changing the room title and password was not possible in OPEN MATCH.
  • (Gamepad) Fixed an issue where the top tab navigation in the SHOP was displayed based on keyboard usage.
  • Fixed an issue where item names were not displayed correctly in the reward acquisition window if they were too long.
  • Fixed an issue where HARD JUDGE was not displayed in the mission description and pause screen for V EXT II 2-5 and LINK DISC 1-2.
  • Fixed an issue where emojis were not displayed correctly in the CLEAR PASS progress popup and INVENTORY screen.
  • Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor was not visible in the emoji preview window.
  • Renamed emojis with the same name (PAT, PAT (DIEIN ver.)).
  • Fixed an issue where NOTES effectors from other players were not applied during 1:1 matches in ONLINE mode.
  • Fixed an issue where long notes were not displayed correctly for users using DJ CLASS and SCHOOL notes when three or more players participated in an OPEN MATCH.
  • Fixed an issue where changes to the DJ ICON were not applied in real-time in the OPEN MATCH waiting room.
  • Fixed an issue where the DOG FIGHT achievement was not acquired even when the conditions were met in OPEN MATCH.
  • Fixed an issue where a sound effect was played when pressing F6 or the menu button on the gamepad in FREE MATCH.
  • Fixed an issue where focusing was not correct when typing on the keyboard in the MUSIC DATA section under PLAY INFO in COLLECTION.
  • Fixed an issue where MY LIST values were not saved in MUSIC VIDEO under COLLECTION.
  • Fixed an issue where the text for the SEASON 13 theme was not displayed correctly.

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:
OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
GYSYr2ObIAAycD6

V Liberty out now on PS4, along with another sale

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
The sale above is a PS4 sale in case there's any confusion!

But to celebrate the Tekken DLC there may be a Steam sale anyway tomorrow.

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, alphabetically I find it picks up from Cold Generation onwards. Petunia remains by far my favourite track in the pack though.

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
If maintenance ends on time, I'm gonna make an open match lobby for Tekken DLC right when the game goes online, if people wanna try charts together.
Edit: Room's open
Edit 2: Room's closed

Last edited:

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
Charts aren't too difficult, which isn't surprising for a non-rhythm game collab without remixes, but at least the 5BMXs are overall very good. Looking forward to trying the other button modes and getting wrecked by SCs

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
DLC comes to PS4 later. And someone else can correct me if Im wrong but crossover DLC sometimes skips Playstation. Its why I swapped over to Steam (Deck)
Aw man. I'm guessing there's no date yet? The new Extension DLC came out seemingly the same day as Steam yesterday. Unless I'm wrong and that was simply the PS4 date. Either way I guess I can still grab the others I missed while I wait for Tekken.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I love on steam when there are bundles with discounts because if you own most or all of the things, you get a great price. I own all the other dlc, so getting the collaboration bundle means I get the Tekken DLC for 13 bucks. Makes it much easier to pull the trigger on release day.
hI28VhJ.png

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
None of the collabs since Estimate have come to PS4. It's only original content it's got for like 3 years now.

I still can't believe this pack exists. Have a giant smile on my face throughout playing. Had to stop myself adding everything to my favourites tab. 9 out of 12 is more than enough lmao

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man. I'm guessing there's no date yet? The new Extension DLC came out seemingly the same day as Steam yesterday. Unless I'm wrong and that was simply the PS4 date. Either way I guess I can still grab the others I missed while I wait for Tekken.
Yesterday was the V Liberty release on PS4, which came to Steam in June. There's a list in the OP of all the content the PS4 game doesn't have.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday was the V Liberty release on PS4, which came to Steam in June. There's a list in the OP of all the content the PS4 game doesn't have.
Oh wow. I had no idea most got this so long ago. Damn I hope it's only a matter of time till PS4 gets Tekken. We got freaking Guilty Gear so surely we'll get Tekken. I can't imagine why not.

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Guilty Gear was a pack that came out in 2017 when the PS4 game was the only version of Respect that existed. The devs stated in 2021 when the Nexon DLC came out that the PS4 would no longer get collaboration content, so it ain't getting Tekken I'm afraid :/

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I wish we could get more Guilty Gear dlc. What are we expecting for future collaborations? I'd love Vocaloid or more arcade rhythm games like Ongeki or IIDX.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Played a few of the Tekken songs... and yeah I love them so far. Solid songs, not super duper difficult so far, fun note charts as well.

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Events listed in chronological order

- Heat death of the universe
- Me getting a PP on DIE IN 8BSC (with CHAOS X modifier)
- Konami content appearing in DJMAX

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Konami ain't happening, but since there's been a Chunithm collab there shouldn't be anything stopping Maimai/Ongeki collabs, although I'd say the former is a lot more likely than the latter. Also wouldn't be a surprised with an Arcaea collab, they seem pretty open to collabing with everyone and it's a pretty popular game.

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
By the time the next one rolls around (March 2025) it will be 2 years since the last rhythm game collab so we are due one.

...watch it be fucking VVAV ONE ¬_¬

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Id love a Yakuza collab. Either just a bunch of excellent boss themes, main themes, or Karaoke themes... Gimme some/all of that in DJM and Ill be happy!

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
The DJMAX visual team are always amazing but they've really outdone themselves with the Tekken theme and gear. It's so fucking good. Only the lack of keysounds holds this back from being the best collab for me. Music-wise though it might be my favourite...but it does kind of have an advantage due to familiarity/nostalgia.

Wigsy

Apr 5, 2022
I absolutely love the "Ghost Voices" track but not so much a fan of the more … chiptune, more video game sounds, or the really Japanese pop tracks.

Is there any DLC I should keep an eye on that's good for more Western EDM-type tracks?

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love the "Ghost Voices" track but not so much a fan of the more … chiptune, more video game sounds, or the really Japanese pop tracks.

Is there any DLC I should keep an eye on that's good for more Western EDM-type tracks?
No DLC like that I'm afraid. That was one of the tracks specifically included when the game launched to get a more "western" audience interested in the game. I doubt they'll ever have a DLC pack focused on that. Maybe check out a game like Avicii Invector or something if you haven't already!

Wigsy

Apr 5, 2022
No DLC like that I'm afraid. That was one of the tracks specifically included when the game launched to get a more "western" audience interested in the game. I doubt they'll ever have a DLC pack focused on that. Maybe check out a game like Avicii Inventor or something if you haven't already!

Ah I've not heard of that one so I'll take a look. Thanks!

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Guilty Gear was a pack that came out in 2017 when the PS4 game was the only version of Respect that existed. The devs stated in 2021 when the Nexon DLC came out that the PS4 would no longer get collaboration content, so it ain't getting Tekken I'm afraid :/
Damn you ruined my day. I'll settle for Extension 4 and 5 I guess…

Knurek

Oct 26, 2017
No DLC like that I'm afraid. That was one of the tracks specifically included when the game launched to get a more "western" audience interested in the game. I doubt they'll ever have a DLC pack focused on that. Maybe check out a game like Avicii Invector or something if you haven't already!
Wouldn't the Tekken DLC fit?

OP
OP
Dangerblade

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for recommending it but not sure it really fits with the type of EDM being asked for! But yeah shockdude posted a playlist of the Tekken DLC music a couple of days ago so check that out by all means Wigsy