• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are you hoping to see most on Investor Day

• Star Wars Shows/Movies/Dates

Votes: 121 26.8%
  • MCU Shows/Movies/Dates

Votes: 211 46.8%
  • Other studios shows/movies (FOX, Searchlight)

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Hulu merge into Disney Plus (Disney 18+)

Votes: 98 21.7%
  • Other (please list reason)

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They do say they can show lot of the content they expect to reveal

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
If you want me to view it on a large screen, you should have this on YouTube or twitch.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
According to that schedule, all the "Creative Content" should be done before the Game Awards start, though there will be some overlap with the pre-show.

Oct 25, 2017
Again on next page:
So 2:30 to 5pm PST will be the part that's of interest to the average joe, according to the presentation roadmap they're going over right now. The first hour is stonks.
And keep in mind some of these videos will not be available to the public, but you can be sure that the press will be talking about those soon after

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
30prj7S.png

so i have 1 hour to make some food xD

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
normally these meetings have been audio-only to the public. It's more of a shock that we get any video, than that they aren't streaming in 4K lol

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Nice touch playing Walt's favorite song, Feed the Birds, while talking about him.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I know. It's honestly my favorite streaming service. Lots of brainless reality TV that my wife loves and occasionally they get some good movies and have the FOX catalog. And it's $1.99/month, lul.

I know the benefits of global people wanting access to it via D+, but I don't think they would do it like that... I just don't want to lose those extra networks/live tv options.

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Do investors really care about this kind of talks? It's a bunch of nothing. Bunch of broad hype words lol