Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
QueenVulpix gaiages I think I saw dunkaroos on Amazon or eBay the other day. I think some places still have them. I want to say a few years back BJ's or Costco still had them.

lurksalot

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
hxs663bb5vux.jpg

I had hundreds of these as a kid I bet. They only make the fruit pies now. I want pudding pies!

giphy.gif

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Smurfberry Crunch. It was delicious.

Unlike most licensed cartoon cereals, it wasn't just renamed Captain Crunch or Lucky Charms. It was different. If it was the same thing as a cereal that still exists, I'd sure like to know.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Everyone has a favorite food that has been discontinued. What is yours, and why do you want it back.

Second, I want the Chili-Cheese Burrito back at Taco Bell.
screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-9-03-27-pm.png

Huh, I thought they just changed the name to Chillito, I wasn't aware that they got rid of them in some places. That sucks for you.

Edit: I see you already talked about this and you live in Kentucky. We still have them in Cincinnati. Come on up!

I would like McDonald's Pizza to come back. Mainly because I want to see if it's as good as I remember. It probably isn't but I don't care.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
orbitz.jpg

Had a bottle of this over 20 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday, I loved it.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Since the Taco Bell volcano menu has already been posted:

Give them back Little Debbie!
0ec0fcf7deb1143c760317b7e96af69e--snack-cakes-german-chocolate.jpg

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Mustard pretzel combos, been gone so long I can't even find a picture. Miss them.

Leynos

Oct 27, 2017
Jell-o Pudding Pops are sorely missed. They made a comeback in the early 2000s but are once again gone.

Damn, but do I miss Jell-O Pudding Pops.
4751732116_84243a2ce8_b.jpg

Local stores here sell make them yourself kits done by Jell-o

You can make them at home, but it is most definitely not the same. And no, they are not the same as chocolate popsicles, either. I don't know how they were made, but they had a texture that was wonderful, and they had an outer coating of ice that crunched when you bit it.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
clearly-canadian.jpg

These were on sale back when my parents didn't have much money... so I watched all the rich kids drink them lol.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

I loved those. Eat the outer shell, make a lump of all the filling inside and eat that ball, die from a sugar rush.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got any of them Old El Paso frozen Chimichangas in the States? They fell off the face of the map in Canada.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's just nostalgia but I'd love to have the purple and green ketchup bottles again. They were so fun.

It feels like the late 90's was a lot more colorful time.

Also 3D Doritos. Those were dope.

Definitely, I'm not a fan of Doritos but these tasted damn good.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
For Germany, there is only one answer:

frufoo-wo-bist-du-retrofieber-die-er-und-er-jahre-138524583548gnk.jpg

Oh and the time latest one, this:

Nutella.png

I mean, it's still available, but they changed the recipe recently and everyone hates it, it's garbage now and basically dead.

OP
OP
Torpedo Vegas

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Damn, but do I miss Jell-O Pudding Pops.
4751732116_84243a2ce8_b.jpg

You can make them at home, but it is most definitely not the same. And no, they are not the same as chocolate popsicles, either. I don't know how they were made, but they had a texture that was wonderful, and they had an outer coating of ice that crunched when you bit it.

Yeah they are definitely not the same.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
We get these threads every once in a while and the answer is always Planters Cheez Balls.

Oct 27, 2017
Pepsi Blue
Rice Krispies Razzle Dazzle
Mystic Sparkling water or soda
Pious Picante Doritos
Super Mario Soda, the yoshi and Luigi one specifically
Baja California Starbursts

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
orbitz.jpg

Had a bottle of this over 20 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday, I loved it.
I kept one of those in my possession on my shelf for at least 5 years. It finally dropped one day. I mean, the whole thing was murky as diarrhea by that point but it still hurt to see it fall...to see them all...to see those balls.

Odrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
HRbmaKU.jpg

This is a recent discounted item and boy am I sure bummed about it.They had a slightly tart shell that was also slightly salty so they had this incredible twang to them. They were a cheap candy with a subtle quality, something that's rare to find in American candy. And now they're gone, and there's no substitutes that I know of.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
fiery-habanero.png

My wife used to work at a grocery store and for a while she was able to order these for the store when they were first being phased out. Those were good times.