• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for this heads up, now I am Going to stay off of social media until I watch it myself in a few hours

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Someone goofed hard. Still going to wait for the Amazon HBO channel release.

Wonder what's going to happen to the poor sap responsible.

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
They've done a remarkable job this year with preventing leaks. Better than they ever have since the show become a phenomenon.

This is a fuck up on a third party.

Not really. We have a rough outline of the ending and the full synopsis of EP1 since the premier.

Compared to previous seasons where we knew everything about every episode, yeah they've done better, but only because they threatened one of the OG leakers - FrikiDoctor- with suits if he talks.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'm able to watch GoT before all the regular folks after all. At least for this week LOL...

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Not really. We have a rough outline of the ending and the full synopsis of EP1 since the premier.

Compared to previous seasons where we knew everything about every episode, yeah they've done better, but only because they threatened one of the OG leakers - FrikiDoctor- with suits if he talks.
I follow Friki and the leak game. Compared to every season since the show became big, they have done a remarkable job, including shutting down Friki. We know episode 1, and a big moment late in the season, but that is about it.

I knew damn near everything there was to know about seasons 5, 6, and 7 before 1 episode aired. Not the case this season.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
GoT is wild with its leaks and accidental releases. I don't expect this season to be any different (well, maybe not 4 episodes at once lol).

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Possible/Likely it was pulled since it was almost an hour ago.
This.

Need to show this to the friends now so they can stop bothering me for the rest of the day.

Yeah if it ever was there it's gone now.

They list the first two but just give record options.

Lyndis Lorca

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, too slow on the uptake. Was gonna consider this a blessing in disguise since the premiere debuts when my shift starts.

OH WELL. I'll just watch at 2 in the morning as originally planned.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, just logged in and not available. Sucks because if I can't watch it now I won't be able to until maybe Wednesday... and probably pieced together through the week. The air time fucking sucks for my life now...