• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god it begins

schermafbeelding2020-jjkto.png

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Guess that I'm getting Sekiro while it's on sale. Loved it on PC, but man, I was missing not getting trophies...

Great results overall! I'm glad to hear the BC is robust.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
did they test Jedi Fallen Order? Because its being added to EA Play next week and its 60fps on performance mode on Series X so it should be the same on PS5
No reason to think that PS5 wont be able to hit 60. Its based on Pro settings, so the PS5 will have more than enough to push to 60.

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
Any news on Nioh 2? I have been playing on Action Mode to get the 60 fps but if I can get 60 fps on the Movie Mode with better graphics and resolution I'd do that.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
My first time playthroughs of FF7R, Days Gone, Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are going to be GLORIOUS.

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
Wait a minute. . .is this without any kind of patching into the core games? There first one they show is SEKIRO which isn't a first party title.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I have a ridiculously large ps4 library to get through so I'm glad for this even though PS5 games will keep me busy enough lol

PS4 PRO Enhancements Thread, games with uncapped resolution and/or frame rate and more!

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
PSA...

Here's a reminder for PS4 Era peeps, as well as a special heads up for new PlayStation owners ready to dive into the incredible BC catalog from last gen.

Make sure you head over to the PS4 Pro Enhancement thread by our own Liabe Brave. You'll be able to look at the max resolutions, HDR modes, max frame rates (now locked on the PS5), and more for BC games on Sony's new supersystem.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I think it's mostly due to the power gap between PS4 Pro and PS5 being larger than Xbox One X and Series X.

The Evil Within 2 and Sekiro run better on PS5 than Series X, but they also run at lower resolutions. Much lower, in the case of The Evil Within 2.

Ah that explains it.
Kinda joked about here at home that the X patches had probably higher settings, effects or res and that's why it's running a bit worse on Series X, funny that it's kinda true.

Even if most of my library is on Xbox, happy that PS5 is also brillant at BC.