thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
death standing PS4 Pro for $299 from gamestop
two gears 5 limited edition xbox one controllers from microsoft store for $40 each
World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth from gamestop ($28)
Ni No Kuni 1 remastered for PS4 for $20
a few xmas gifts from the B2G1 preowned selection at gamestop including 2 Death Strandings, 2 COD Modern Warfares, a couple Links Awakening and Pokemon's and some $50 eShop and Fortnite codes
Concrete Jungle and Medievil on PSN store $20 each
Destiny 2 xpac, Hitman 2, and No Man's Sky on Steam

LegendofTrey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Google Pixel 4 XL 64gb in Oh So Orange!

I work at Best Buy, and my desire to shop after my shift was gone by the time 11pm hit. And today I worked 8a-8p, so I was in no mood for that. But I love the phone so far.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I was needing a chrome cast so I bought the chrome cast + Google home mini for the cost of a chrome cast, couple cheap smart bulbs to test against my hues, a big Dremel tool kit and bloodborne to see what the hype about.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
2019 William Larue Weller
2 - 2019 George T Stagg
Barrel Bourbon Craft Sprits 15 year
2 - Bourbon County Stout
2 - Bourbon County Wheatwine
2 - Bourbon County Café de Olla Stout
2 - Bourbon County Mon Chéri Stout

Games - all digital PC:

Moss
Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe
Far Cry: New Dawn
Far Cry: Primal
Disco Elysium
DMC 5
Destiny: Forsaken

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I bought a new laptop last month, and it's weak point was Hard Drive space, so I picked up a 1TB SSD to beef it up.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Bought Switch Lite (Pokemon version)
A 512gb micro SD for my normal switch so i can throw my 256 in to the lite
A bunch of switch games (Baldur's Gate collection, Torment/Planescape, Disney collection, Spyro/Crash collections, Crash team racing, FFX/FFXII, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 torna whatever edition, collection of mana, Link's Awakening, Hyrule Warriors)
And a Gamestop Refurbed Wii-U that comes with Hyrule Warriors, BOTW and Windwaker HD for like 90 bucks.

This is the first time in many years i bought anything on black friday. Some decent deals. Since i didn't buy but like 3 games this year i decided to treat myself.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
CyberPowerPC - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT - 2TB HDD + 240GB SSD - Black

Was gonna build a new PC soon, but due to certain circumstances that was going to have to be put on hold. However, I came across this pre-built that was pretty close to what I was gonna build for only $1050.

Specs:
  • Ryzen 7 3700X
  • AMD Refrence 5700XT 8GB
  • Water cooler - could not figure this one out....
  • ASRock B550AM Gaming - Bios P1.10(AMD AGESA Combo AM4 1.0.0.3)
  • 2x8GB Ballistix Sport LT Red DDR4-3000 15-16-16-35 1.35V
  • 240GB Lexar NS100 SATAIII SSD
  • 2TB Seagate Baracuda 7200RPM - ST2000DM008-2FR102
  • Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
  • 3x Cooler Master MasterFan MF122R ARGB
  • 1x Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R ARGB
  • Apevia ATX-PR800W Prestige 800W 80+ Gold

I bought a 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 SSD and popped it in to replace my boot drive.

Pretty happy with it.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I spent more money today than every other Black Friday I've lived through combined.

Bought a new car!

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
Air Fryer instant Vortex for $50 at Target. Fidelio X2hr headphones for $100 on Amazon.

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
For myself I bought:

New TV - 65" LG C9 OLED
Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Bookshelf Speakers - elac debut 2.0 b6.2
Headphones - Audio Technica ATH-ANC900BT

and that's about it aside from some ethernet, hdmi cables, and speaker wire. Lots of almost impulse purchases, of course.

For my nephew, my mom and I got him a Switch.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Going out to a store and doing the Black Friday thing is not for me, but I did buy all these games for $45 in the Switch eShop sale:

• The Banner Saga
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection
  • Contra Anniversary Collection
  • Gato Roboto
  • SEGA Ages: Space Harrier
  • SEGA Ages: Virtua Racing
  • Vasara Collection
  • Wandersong
Uh, and a I bought a coffee and muffin from a local shop on actual Black Friday.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
I scheduled a date for getting my new stereo put into my car, also got one of those awesome super long hugs from the girl I'm interested in🤣. So nope did not really buy anything. Oh whoops I forgot got my favorite style of Levi's jeans and a couple volcom shirts from rosses dress for less.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Bumblebee and Detective Pikachu 4K UHD
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (Xbox One)
Whatever the new Need for Speed is called (Heat? Xbox One)

I really just wanted Sekiro but the movies were like $8 each and I enjoyed them.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought some synthetic oil and oil treatment for my car- which wasn't on sale and a mous case for my girlfriend which was $10 off.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Pretty much a bust for me. The shoes and clothes I wanted at Ssense and Farfetch didn't go on sale, no Spotify deals this year, RDR2 didn't go down to $20... and by the time I decided $26 was ok enough it wasn't available for shipping any more.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing special, just an AOC C24G1 24" 144hz monitor. It's a budget monitor, but it seems like a great deal at $115.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I splurged a bit on these deals and got
  • Little Witch Academia
  • Gujia 3
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Romancing Saga 3
  • DMC5
  • Sekiro
  • Days Gone
  • Ace Combat 7
  • RE2 remake
  • Neptunia RPG
  • 1 year PS+
For ~$250. That'll keep me busy forever.

And for my mom I got her an Apple Watch. Wasn't on sale but oh well, 'tis the season.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Didn't really see anything worthwhile this year.

I feel like I've been buying fewer and fewer items.

So far I just got.

Anker iPhone 11 Pro Max screen protector ($3)
Phillips Hue 80" LED bar ($80, including a $35 gift card to Target)

Oct 25, 2017
All for Kindle

All three Stormlight Archive books @ $2.99 each
Books 4-8 of the Expanse @ $3.99 (4-7) and $5.99 (8)
Skyward @ $1.99

Only the Stormlight Archive books were truly a Black Friday sale.

The Expanse was on deal of the day earlier this week and Skyward is/was on sale because the sequel came out earlier this week.

Here's hoping for more on Cyber Monday :)

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A ticket for "running a stop sign", despite coming to like 4MPH before reaching said sign, surveying the whole, wide viewing angle, and then proceeding in a standard manner (no jackrabbit start). Someone needed to fill their quota, merry effing Thanksgiving and Christmas to me. :)))))

I had plans to pick up some stuff for myself on Friday itself, but now I've got fines to pay. I did buy two Pokémon card tins before this, alongside some headphones for my sister, so I guess that's my haul.

Rad

Oct 26, 2017
Roborock S5 robot vacuum - 270€ (normal price in my country is 370€)
Steelseries Apex 7 TKL keyboard - 80€ (normal price is 160€)

I've been waiting to buy both (robot vacuum and TKL keyboard) for like 6 months now so both were "planned" purchases.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
Best Buy:
Samsung 860 Evo 1TB - $109

Home Depot:
Rigid bundle - two 3ah batteries, charger, and oscillating multi-tool for $195

Target:
Breath of the Wild (for a gift) - $30

Walmart:
CoD Modern Warfare (for a gift) - $38

Columbia (clothing brand):
Mountain masochist 4 trail running shoes - $80
Clothing gifts for Mom, Grandma, kids

Asics:
Gel Kayano 25 - $70

Duluth Trading Co:
Had a super cheap deal on their flannels, then 25% off your whole cart. Got some for my Dad as a gift

Xbox store:
Resident Evil 2 deluxe - $23

ZTctK0t_d.jpg
Where'd you get the Nolan 4K collection, I haven't seen it in stock anywhere?
Nest Doorbell for $99
Where was this deal at?

SpyGuy

Oct 30, 2017
This Black Friday was kinda tame compared to prior years I felt. Not many good Sonos speaker deals either ):

I got good deals in AirPods pro and modern warfare PC as well as Philips Lightstrips.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
1 license for Charles Proxy

That was the only thing on my bucket list because it seems it's only on sale on Black Friday each year lol.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Ring doorbell 2
Echo show 5
Fire tv cube
And my gf got us 3 water filters for our fridge which usually are pretty expensive any other day of the year lol.

I see a couple folks cashed out on some 4K Blu-ray's. I'm looking for john wick 3 digital 4K if anyone wants to sell me their digital code. Shoot me a PM!

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Callaway's site started their sale on Wednesday, so I bought a new (to me) driver; should be a nice upgrade from what I have, and for $155, I couldn't say no.

Also called up my car audio guy to order the stuff for the speaker replacement that I "need." He gave me a break on the labor quote, which is nice because his hourly rate is pretty up there. Worth it for the quality of his work.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I got:

2 Yankee Candle candles. Spruce and Cedar and Alpine Mist
Modest Mouse CD: The Lonesome Crowded West
A 3 gallon gas can

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
A ticket for "running a stop sign", despite coming to like 4MPH before reaching said sign, surveying the whole, wide viewing angle, and then proceeding in a standard manner (no jackrabbit start). Someone needed to fill their quota, merry effing Thanksgiving and Christmas to me. :)))

This same scenario is how I got arrested back in upstate NY like 20 years ago, lol. I called the cop a cunt when she was walking back to the cruiser so she yanked me out of my car and off I went to the local jail for the afternoon. 😂

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So the sonos playbar and sub are pretty nicely discounted on amazon right now. Would it be worth it upgrading from a Sony HTNT5?

Is a Sonos easy to setup and worth it without the surround speakers (which I may get at a later date).

I'm mainly looking for a little crisper sound and to make better use of the Dolby atmos on the Disney plus app. If there are any super nice soundbars like a Bose or Sony that would be a nice upgrade please refer me to those too!

Oct 25, 2017
Ryzen 3600x for $229cdn (our prices were actually lower than the US prices I think?)

16gb G Skill rgb ram for $79cdn from amazon warehouse. They look brand new so yay?

that's it. No games as I'm forcing myself to not buy gamesjust because it's a good deal anymore. I have a backlog of literal years to play through and gamepass brings new stuff anyway.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed the $10 WoW Digital Deluxe stuff for BFA since I had some random battle.net bucks there.

And that was about it.

reelbigeddy

Nov 16, 2017
UK
Partook in the Vinegar Syndrome sale, as is tradition. Haven't bothered with anything else for myself - got a couple of cheap games for Xmas presents.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Herman Miller Embody chair and a coolermaster headset. Didn't really feel like I needed anything else.