• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I'm honestly kinda shocked at how many people here don't care about Riot being a shit company. The amount of shit they were getting I thought they were gonna be the next fuck-konami.

Unlike Konami companies / studios like Riot, Naughty Dog, Blizzard, CDPR, R* etc. make games that a lots of if nor majority of ERA love.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
As a user riot is probably the best gaming company, the game is completly free and has had amazing support or 10 years. Hell I buy skins just to support Riot.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
I'd argue that companies like Amazon are no different and yet a man gotta go with the best shipping and customer service.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't forgotten, I just haven't said anything in the threads about them.

I think about doing it a lot, but ultimately I'm not confrontational enough of a person to go into the threads about their upcoming projects (where I assume the OPs of those threads and most of the people in them do care more about those projects than Riot's awfulness) and loudly proclaim I'm going to skip all their games. I don't want to get into the arguments that would lead to (or get reported for "trolling" or something).