medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Yes. I loved my fat Nano. I used it to run everyday with nike+ which was basically a precursor to modern smart watches/fitness trackers.

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
I bought the 2009 model on a Black Friday deal, worked out with it once, forgot to take it out of my shorts as I washed them and ran it through laundry. It didn't survive.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
I had 6th gen that I also used as a watch for the longest time (with the Mickey face I believe it had). Now I have a Apple watch still using Mickey face. Just realized I went from 6th gen ipod nano to 6th gen Apple Watch (first gen with always on screen). Batter on the Nano is sadly dead now won't hold a charge for a damn.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
Ya I had one of the silver Nanos. My dad won it at work for being a good worker. He didn't want it as he was happy with his shuffle.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I had the short and wide boi and the long boi

Long boi sucked

Short and wide boi was fantastic and probably up there with my favorite ipods

Oct 28, 2017
Had (still do) a 4th gen that was only 2GB. Used it for about a year or so and then got a Creative Zen V plus that was 8GB. The screen on that died, so it got replaced by a 12GB Sony Walkman, which I still like to use from time to time.

flook

Oct 28, 2017
Just went hunting for an unused boxed classic I know is here somewhere and found a 1st and 2nd gen nano. 1st gen still works when connected to power but doesn't hold a charge. 2nd gen still works and holds a charge and even has some Giantbomb E3 podcasts from 2014 still on there. Has a weird mark on the screen though and needs the headphone port cleaned out.