CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Was it a good trailer? yes it was

Did I literally laugh out loud at the line reading of "You will regret being being born uthlethhhh and human"? Yes, yes I did

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The best character in DMC is back!

tumblr_nnag9gDu7i1sif74ko1_400.gif
You damn skippy he is.

Vergil >>> Dante and anyone who disagrees are just salty fanboys. Come at me.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait for this damn game. Think the trailer wasn't very well put together though.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus this game looks like it may really be everything I've ever wanted in a sequel to Devil May Cry. I can scarcely believe this is happening.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I can't say too much but I think it's really fucking dumb that Capcom have spoiled such a great moment in a trailer. Like people here are saying - you know said thing will be happening in the game anyway so I don't know why they'd ruin the moment this way.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I like how Vergil's coat in the close up actually looks a bit like a track suit. Makes me think of a boss fight against a slav squatting vergil with Hardbass playing in the Background.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
So the logo was representative of Nero's new devil trigger this entire time?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They really wanted to channel MGSV's cutscenes with that bit of the closet and Dante's Mom-girlfriend.

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
Humm, a sad sounding theme song with lyrics like this is your legacy, could be about Sparda, as it started during that flashback, or it could be about a certain bloodline.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was so excited for this game already but that trailer got me so hype!!! Vergils back!!

I always knew it was stupid to kill Vergil off even before the first game.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I FEEL SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW.

Also fuck that Eva cutscene. The trailer itself was making me emotional, I don't wanna that kind of emotion in my cool cowboy style game...

Itsuno is preparing to break my heart, I know it

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
So, they also inadvertedly spoiled the final boss. It's clearly going to be Lorax.

They can call it devil tree, demon tree, or whatever..

I know a Truffula tree when i see one...

latest