OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
At last, a Devil May Cry game with good gameplay and an appealing hero.
bbc.jpg

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
This feels like something that's only happening because Capcom thinks it would be weird to skip 2 and go straight to 3.

They should realize that that's what everybody else will do.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
People who never played 2, but bought 1 when it was released for the Switch should give it a try. I had more fun with 2 than I did with 1.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I still like the theory that we're going to get DMC3 release with a Smash teaser at the end

Dante
has awoken

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
My favourite part of DMC2 is when Phantom comes back, says nothing, and Dante says nothing, and then you press the Square button for ten minutes like every other bossfight and that's that.

Except now you're going to be pressing the Y button for ten minutes instead! Perfect for Nintendo Switch™

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
DMC2 is the only Devil May Cry game that I've completed and unlocked absolutely everything. Meaning that I've played through the entire game several times, on all the difficulties, for both characters. Meanwhile, I never even got halfway through DMC3 or 4.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
My favourite part of DMC2 is when Phantom comes back, says nothing, and Dante says nothing, and then you press the Square button for ten minutes like every other bossfight and that's that.

Except now you're going to be pressing the Y button for ten minutes instead! Perfect for Nintendo Switch™
Have no idea why it took you ten minutes of pressing the square button for boss fights when guns and devil trigger are extremely overpowered and shred through bosses like nothing.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Guys, what if it's actually like the Super Best Friends LP?

You start playing the game and then two minutes in it is suspended and DMC 3 unlocks instead!

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel the same way, personally. We had gone so long thinking that universe was "done" that I can't really bring myself to hate any of the classic games. For better and for worse, it's part of the legacy. And it's not like the game is unplayable. It's just boring.
The first time the franchise was almost done was specifically because of this turd. And I'm not using quotation marks on purpose here, because it was literally almost done. "It's not unplayable" is the lowest bar ever. Big Rigs or Life of Black Tiger aren't unplayable either, they're just really, really shitty.