• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So much Bears shade lmao I respect it, that was hilarious
Nah, tons of teams did stuff like that last night actually. A lot of time with the quarantine.

Not game related, but pretty funny.

Did the Titans just turn us int Monokuma???

Also, my Chargers friend shared me their video which was very nice, thanking essential workers.

Then in classic Chargers social media antics, they posted this immediately after.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
As a Vikings fan this was great... prob the only "Win" Detroit will have this year. Very well done!

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
This game is going to turn into another phenomenon. It's about time The Sims had some meaty competition.

Cant wait to see what upcoming events and updates Nintendo has in store for the future.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I honestly wished it should have been from a better team, no way Lions will top this or get past 5 wins this season.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That was amazing. Crazy to see Animal Crossing becoming a cultural phenomenon.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Man... When everything went off air Nintendo was like "it's free real estate".

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Amusing video. Nintendo must be so happy to have all this free promotion. (And also happy with how big AC has gotten.)

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
How Nintendo went from Paris Hilton awkwardly holding a GameCube to entire celebrities, brands and whatnot to promote Animal Crossing in a fun way that doesn't reek of "we'll just handle some stuff to your community manager", it's pretty good!

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
the Tie with the cardinals lol (they tied last year)
love boat for vikes
hulu

if Patricia was as clever/creative a coach as his PR teams maybe the Lions wouldn't suck (thinks he is Belichick 2.0 but before earning it lol)

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
What a wretched thing.

zZsTVItl.jpg

This one takes the cake for me. I can't believe they referenced the infamous Vikings Love Boat incident in such a clever way. Outstanding.

Furyous

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
"Why did the mountain get sunburnt"
"Because you can't Tannehill!"

This is gold.

If EA was smart they'd release Madden on Switch and run this ad before tipoff of the first game in their home stadium.