• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Completed legendary campaign on Hunter.

Thank God for the suppressing glaive 😬😬😬

Still freaking blast mind.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if they rotate the Eververse Archive section? or how does it work? Do they only add things over time?

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
The Lucent Hive architecture really paints a great picture of how the Hive suddenly found a different purpose in the Light. Its really well done, reminds me a bit of Doom Eternal

h3ro

Oct 28, 2017
Why is linking skillup not allowed?

(not meming, genuinely not sure why there was a mod message about not linking to his videos)

Ghostfacedon

Apr 17, 2019
Playing competitive against a Titan with Loreley Exotic Helmet and Le Monarque. I was constantly getting one shot due to poison ticks. Not sure if it was body or precision but it was a tough build. I gotta try it out soon. We still won though.

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
3AIYezh.png

I wanna flex this monster i got from the raid. It feels amazing for pvp and pve.

SuperKnux64

Jan 14, 2018
Hopped over to Reddit for a bit and it's actually kinda amazing to see people take hours to do endgame level content such as raids or dungeons. I'm no speedrunner nor have I solo'd a dungeon, I run raids and dungeons with only my friends. Unless the raid just came out, raids take about an hour tops for me to complete, most of the time my friends and are talking about other topics during the raid.

Just glad raids have mostly been a casual experience for myself and the majority of my friends I play with.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Been trying a Multimach+shotgun combo like Frostbolt does on stream and I have been hating Trials a bit less.

Still getting curbstomped by sweat clans, but that combo along with some positioning tips I got from YouTube have given me a fighting chance.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
So is there like an infographic or something that shows what a player has access to if they only have certain content? Like My friend only has Witch Queen and it would be nice to know what we can do together lol

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could git gud at PvP... It's no fun getting stomped match after match, being drip fed infinitesimal amounts of reputation as I inch closer to that sweet Reed's Regret. Doesn't help that most of my matches this week have been 3-stacks of gilded Flawless sweats against a group of randoms.

Dec 19, 2021
Oh man. Booted up my Hunter to check out Void 3.0 on it, and jeez, the melee ability is so bad! It just... doesn't do anything. I can see why people were complaining about it a lot on Reddit. Hunter abilities in Void are just, well, Warlock is a lot better.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Hunter feels most powerful to me tbh, certainly for solo content with the chain invis and extremely powerful super.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
So is there like an infographic or something that shows what a player has access to if they only have certain content? Like My friend only has Witch Queen and it would be nice to know what we can do together lol

Your friend can't do :

Strike/Nightfall : Scarlet Keep, Proving Ground, Glassway (still can play these via Strike playlist)

Raid : Last Wish, Garden Of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt

Dungeon : Shattered Throne, Pit Of Heresy, Grasp Of Avarice.

Destination : Empire Hunt, Nightmare Hunt

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man. Booted up my Hunter to check out Void 3.0 on it, and jeez, the melee ability is so bad! It just... doesn't do anything. I can see why people were complaining about it a lot on Reddit. Hunter abilities in Void are just, well, Warlock is a lot better.

It blinds, weakens, and can make you go invis in certain loadouts…it's great actually.

Would you all believe I've reset my Gambit rank twice (stop looking at me like that) and haven't seen a single memento drop? 🥴

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Your friend can't do :

Strike/Nightfall : Scarlet Keep, Proving Ground, Glassway (still can play these via Strike playlist)

Raid : Last Wish, Garden Of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt

Dungeon : Shattered Throne, Pit Of Heresy, Grasp Of Avarice.

Destination : Empire Hunt, Nightmare Hunt

Well that really sucks :-/

demi

Oct 27, 2017
It blinds, weakens, and can make you go invis in certain loadouts…it's great actually.

Would you all believe I've reset my Gambit rank twice (stop looking at me like that) and haven't seen a single memento drop? 🥴

I got Memento in my literal first 3 games of launch, haven't seen one since. But I also finished my skin grind so I won't be touching gambit for the next 2 months

Feb 16, 2022
SkillUp created GamerGate-type content in the past (on a secondary channel) and never apologized for it.
I still don't quite get this. I was subscribed to his second channel, and while it used to have clickbait titles and thumbnail, his arguments were clearly more sound and nuanced than actual GamerGater types. The only off-color thing they made was defending PDP, which is... yeah, fair to dunk on them for that. But otherwise he and his brother used to make fun of GamerGate types before and defend places like Kotaku whenever its staff were under fire from those types.

It sucks he never even attempted to clarify his stances and instead doubled down on hating Era, though(even if he's not alone in that, even people still platformed here have done the same). But I don't think he's actually a GamerGater, is all.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got my revenge on Extraction Lost Sector. Got master solo flawless on my second attempt today, took me 20 minutes.

I'm convinced Scorn damage is bugged, at least void damage, not just the crossbow but also the lingering void flame or the rapid fire void bullets.

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't quite get this. I was subscribed to his second channel, and while it used to have clickbait titles and thumbnail, his arguments were clearly more sound and nuanced than actual GamerGater types. The only off-color thing they made was defending PDP, which is... yeah, fair to dunk on them for that. But otherwise he and his brother used to make fun of GamerGate types before and defend places like Kotaku whenever its staff were under fire from those types.

It sucks he never even attempted to clarify his stances and instead doubled down on hating Era, though(even if he's not alone in that, even people still platformed here have done the same). But I don't think he's actually a GamerGater, is all.

A question was asked, and I provided an answer based on what I could find around the forum. I don't really have much to say on the subject as it's not in my wheelhouse.

Feb 16, 2022
A question was asked, and I provided an answer based on what I could find around the forum. I don't really have much to say on the subject as it's not in my wheelhouse.
Oh, yeah, sorry. I wasn't about to launch a support tirade for the guy either.

In regards of the game... Apparently one of the person who got WF on Vow got banned? He's been rallying people on Twitter to shit on the game and the community.

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
I made the mistake of grabbing the Secant Filaments from Ikora after the campaign and naturally it has awful stats. Am I screwed in terms of my RNG at getting a better roll on these now?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly wish they hadn't even offered them at all. So many regrets. Are Legend Lost Sectors still my best bet at getting a better roll?
They do at least go into the general exotic loop pool, so you can get lucky (I got 2 more so far from that) from pretty much anything, but yeah it's best to leave them at Ikora and do the Legendary Lost Sectors now you are at the mercy of RNG, the Lost Sectors are the best why to narrow it down, but I've never had good luck actually getting what I want from them.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I made the mistake of grabbing the Secant Filaments from Ikora after the campaign and naturally it has awful stats. Am I screwed in terms of my RNG at getting a better roll on these now?
Yeah, I picked one of them too before reading I could have better left them at Ikora.

Now I'm stuck farming the same lost sector for an hour before getting disappointed about not getting the exotic I want and log off lol. Shit's so boring.

Both of the new exotics are good though! Finally no super dependant exotic.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Is Freelance Trials next week? Want the Scout (don't care about Adept), but would prefer not facing stacks every game like what always happens to me when solo. And next week has double XP so would rather wait if so.

Dec 19, 2021
Has Bungie said if we'll be getting arc or solar 3.0 next season (I know it's one or the other)? And has Bungie said when we'll see the first glimpse of the newest changes?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Arc, I already miss missile Titan and the arc equivalent of Volatile just has me excited. Want every arc Auto to be a Supercell, because we probably aren't ever getting it back and that would just be great for a few months.

Dec 19, 2021
I'd also like solar first.

By the way, in the EDZ mindscape, I've lost count of the the amount of times I've fallen through those fucking holes near the staircase.

Status
Not open for further replies.